Shower

Chloe's POV

"We just found another 'you'. Yey!" I teased Beca while we're packing up our things after trying to recruit new students to join our a cappella group.

Well that girl really sounded and acted just like her when we first try to recruit her to be a Bella

"Do you ever stop teasing me?" She said, I can tell she's already annoyed. Well, I can't blame her, I've been teasing her for over an hour.

"Remind me why you got angry when that girl said a cappella is lame? Cause you said the same thing last year" I asked. Cause she sounded like Aubrey.

"It's just I realize how hard our job is and I understand now why Aubrey is so controlling last year" Yey! She finally realize that!  "But still, we should not forget the fact that over controlling is not a solution" She's right. Wait, who am I talking to?

"I'm glad you finally realize those things and now that you mention Aubrey" I frowned "I miss her"

"I miss her too" She said "But let's not cry in here, come on! Let's go" She said pulling me away from the table so we began to walk

"Do I smell bad?" I asked Beca, I feel so sweaty and dirty, We've been standing there for almost a day.

She reached for my neck and sniffed it.

"Uhm? Nope, you still smell great." She smiled while nodding "Wait, how do I smell?" She asked so I lowered my body to reach her neck and smell her, she smells amazing, she smells like flowers exactly.

"No. You smell amazing" I said and smiled. I realized what we just did was really weird. Sniffing each others neck while holding a pile of flyers and walking at the same time. Super Weird

"weeeeird" She also realized. "I agree" I said "But i'll still take a bath" I still feel sweaty and dirty.

So we head to the Bella house and saw that all the girls except Amy are already here and they're super busy watching movies and eating, Amy's always somewhere with Bumper

"Hey Ladies!" I greeted them as they all look at us

"Hey. Any great news?" Stacie asked as Beca sat with them and not giving attention to the movie cause she hate movies. She just left me standing alone. Great!

"Uhm, there is that one girl that we talked to earlier" I said "And she's a total bitch" Beca added

Everyone gaved us a confused look.

"Yep, she is. And guess what, she is very much like Beca when we first met. A total bitch" I stated and sat with them too.

"I'm not a bitch, bitch!" She laughed "I'm a Badass!"

"What does she look like?" That is Cynthia Rose asking, I know what she thinks "Is she a babe?"

"Yes she is, and she's tall, like Aubrey and Stacie, but a bit shorter" We didn't even get her name.

"Do you think she can sing?" Well, That question Stacie asked left me curious, we don't know if she can sing

"We don't know yet, but, what if she's like Beca?" I said giving them a confused look

"What? Are we gonna go to the bathroom and watch her sing while she's naked?" Beca joked, that brings a lot of memory, that moment was so fun.

"I remember when I did that to you like we're both naked and you're singing titanium" I laughed as everyone began to be quiet and it feels like I am hearing crickets.

Fvck! They didn't know that happened! Arrrgh! I'm so stupid!

"Uhm" I tried to speak "SNAP OUT OF IT BELLAS! IT'S NO BIG DEAL" I said trying to copy Aubrey's military voice, It's the only chance I got to pop this buble of shame.