Clubs

We went out of our dorm and a huge school grounds that is filled with tents and hundreds of students welcomed us. Everyone is trying to caught everyones attention for they want a new member for their group.

We walk past those boring and nonsense groups like the org we past by earlier, they're like 'come join us, let's solve jigsaw puzzles' and that's a total shit.

We just continue walking and keep ignoring those annoying club presidents.

Honestly i'm looking for a club that fits me, and I currently don't know what it is.

There are so many clubs in here like there is this guy who's standing next to me right now who wears only swimming trunks. What the hell right? He's promoting their org who obviously just a swimming team.

This school is nice and big literally.

"Bella," That's Tiffany talking so I looked at her "uhm, I need to go to my org, I'm sorry I need to leave you for a while, Is that fine?"

"Yeah that's totally fine, Don't worry" I said then gave her a thumbs up

"Omg thank you so much, See yah later!" She said that and run away, I don't know where she's going

So I continued walking without her which makes me more nervous rn.

"Hey!" And that is a girl in a blue dress with another girl that is kinda smaller than her. "Would you like to join our a cappella group?" She said as she hand me a paper with the info's and about the group stuffs.

"Oh Hey! So this is a thing now?" I said. i'm not really into a cappella, you know.

"Yeah, I think so." She smiled "So, we are The Barden Bellas." Her friend nods agreeing "It's supposed to be Barden Bitches but, they're not gonna let us compete with other a cappella groups if we made that our name" she chuckled and then inhaled "There are four a cappella groups in our school, The Bellas, which is us, the High notes, the BU Harmonics, and the dickheads... I mean treblemakers" She said pointing to the last group she mentioned who's like jamming and singing through a song. Well they sound good.

I prefer Barden Bitches than Barden Bellas, cause, Bella is my name and its awkward.

"Sorry for my words but some of them are really dicks." She said sarcastically and just shrugged her shoulders while her friend let out a small laugh

"No, It's fine. But, I don't even sing and I just think like, it's kinda lame" I said straightly what's really in my head and that is not good for me I know.

And from what I just said, the small brunette who's just laughing earlier changed her mood immediately from what I just said.

"fvck what?! Mashing up songs and producing sounds as instruments using only your vocals while singing and dancing it at the same time is not lame you bitch!" It's the small girl, I guess she's offended. She's kind of alternative.

"No Sorry! What Beca is trying to say here is you can help make our dreams come true and compete at the ICCA again" The ginger head girl tried to convince me.

"That is clearly not what i'm trying to say" she rolled her eyes

"I'm really sorry too but, acapella are just not my thing" So I walk past them swiftly before that small pretty girl punch me in the face.

Clifford's POV

"So what happened earlier again?" The nurse asked me. She's like asking me this question the second time and what the hell does she want me to say?

"Jackson Callahan hit my bike using his vintage motorcycle who happens to be bigger than my bike that is why I fell off and bruised myself"
I explained to her. I'm just glad that I didn't broke my Cam.

"So, Jackson Callahan did that? I'll report this to the principal" She said

"No need, I'll be fine." I just said. I don't want to make this problem even worse.

"Okay. Keep that bandage on your head, change it and clean your bruise everyday" She said putting her palms on her forehead.

She walked to a table and pulled out a notebook from the drawer.

"Give me your info's and your mom's cellphone number. I've got to call her or else i'll lost my job." She said and sat on her chair

So I put up everything inside that notebook then gave it back to her. and just like that, she went out of the room

So I stood up and walked outside even my head's still aching.

Everyone is at the Activity square right now I guess so the halls are kinda empty, i'm the only one walking except for that girl who's walking really fast, more of running I think.

This is my first day in this school but that already happened. Like what may happen next? I already expected that this kind of thing may really happen but I didn't expect that it would happen to me.

It's kind of boring in here so I pulled out my headphones from my bag and just listen to music

I walked to the school park and made my way to the café.

Bella's POV

After fleeing from that intense bubble, I ran to the hallways even I don't really know where i'm going.

The hallway is full of lockers and posters for the upcoming events.

"Oh! Watch your steps will you?!" Ooops! I suddenly bumped into this nurse

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's an accident" She let out a deep sigh, I should think of a great way to scape this moment cause if not, my first day will be on guidance "I'm a freshman, and uhm, i'm looking for the way out. I'm going to the Activity square" That will work right?

"You're running to the wrong way. Turn around and walk straight to that door. Remember! Just WALK" She emphasizes the word walk as if running is a crime

"Thank you! Thank you so much" So I started walking. I guess that worked

I went to the Activity square again and tried to avoid the path to that a cappella group's table

As I continue walking, A School Internship org caught my attention so I made my way there.

I looked on the jobs their offering to students.

What? They're considering Janitor as a Job? What is wrong with them?

As I continue to scan their poster, I saw the job i'll be comfortable and i'll sure enjoy.