DREAMSCAPE

"Today as with everyday , is a new day...
... Be sure to remind yourself."

"We are here" Theo said as he parked his car in front of my house.
"Well, thank you Theo " I said as I smiled.
"Oh , never mind... Anything for you "he said with billion dollar smile.
I got up to exit his car but seemed like my legs locked there.
"Umm... Theo,"I started.
"Yup" he said with a popping 'p'.
"Did you really meant it?" I asked , slightly blushing.
His face expressions changed and he became serious, his eyes locked with mine,"Look, Lilliane I meant it more than I meant anything in this world. Ever. Lilliane, I don't know but it seems like I am attracted to you like a magnet attracts a iron nail. I don't know whether you feel the same but the second I saw you it seemed like the world stopped, Wolfie I don't know but it seems like I am falling for you , I would do anything for you. "

His eyes never left mine , I saw love in his eyes. " Wolfie, I trust you, I know it's too soon to say this, but I love you. I falled in love with you at the first sight. I will never regret that I falled for you and I kissed you." He kept on saying but his voice kept echoing in my head, I trust you , I love you.But do I trust him? I stopped trusting people except my parents, coach and Taley after that incident happened, after that monster murdered the part if my soul. The day Eva died. I looked in his eyes, and saw that he loved me for sure.
His ocean deep and forest dense eyes were magnificent.
"Umm...I think I must go.." I said sighing.
"

Yes" he said giving out a loud sigh. Why is he supposed to be so hot? I mean he can get any girl he want and still he chose me...

I started to hum the song Sing Me to Sleep by Alan Walker, as I opened the door.

I was feeling a hell lot tired to do anything but sleep so I went my room which was decorated by posters of Usain Bolt.

I changed into my oversized hoodie with Bolt written on it and shorts. I jumped on my bed and soon dozed off to sleep to visit my favorite place,DREAMSCAPE....

....Wait is that me??? My hair cut short, my heterochromatic hair shone in the moonlight...as I walked on the beach.
I was badly wounded, blood rolled down my wounds, leaving my skin red. My hair were scattered , all messed up. The wounds were fresh as a freshly baked cake, my white dress was tattered and torn , soaked in my blood as blood dripped out of it...

I was tired.

I wanted to die.

I stopped near a large stone and looked up at the moon, crying as the warm tears wetted my cheeks and burned my wounds.

" Why don't you come and take me", I cried as I asked death to come and free me with this unbearable pain.

The water behind me rose, submerging me in it, the salty water burned my wounds making them hurt like hell.

When the water settled down, an unknown figure stood beside me. She held m with her hands on my waist.

She was beautiful, her hair were ebony black and were really long. Her eyes had no iris and were as white as her face. Her body wore the same wounds and dress as I did. She was my death.

She wispered in my ear," I am giving you something that you need more than I do." And then my iris turns invisible, turning my eyes white. As I became a part of death.

*
. . . * * . . .
Hello Amigos...
What do u think about this chapter. Well this dream was actually my dream , * shivers * I couldn't sleep for the next three days because I was afraid...
Sorry couldn't update yesterday.
Love you guys...😘😘😘😘😘
L. Wolf