BROTHER, OH BOY!!!

"beauty like her is not broken
It is suffered for, earned
And shaped until the day that
It finally becomes
For there is nothing as quite as
Beautiful as the honesty of
Breaking and
The strength of fragility"

After cleaning up the mess that I created at my house, I stand here, in front of Theo's house which was once abundended by Mia.
I rang the bell. It rang like that bell we used to have in 80s.
It still sends chills down my spine.
An old women in her early forties opened the door. She was old yet beautiful, her eyes were green like dense forest, her face wore a few wrinkles but her eyes wore a strange smile, a strange shine, a strange love . She reminded me of Theo. My Theo. I found peace in his voice, who showed me there is no point in fighting.
I had been quite for so long.
"what's your name dear" she asked me, her face was filled with love, it was like honey.
Her voice reminded me of myself when I was happy, when I had everything.
"I am Lilliane, your neighbor, the one whom you called for dinner" I managed to say.
"Lilliane, are you Lilliane Wolf. Oh it must be you, my son always talks about you, come in, it's strange to say but i quite like when my son calls u Wolfie" she said.
"okay" I said and came in "thank you" I continued.
"make yourself home, I am calling Theo" she said and vanished out of my vision.
I sat down the couch, and started to stare around, the house was beautiful, the walls were painted aqua blue and lavender violet. Amazing color combinations if you ask me. The house was filled with beautiful daffodils and sunflowers.Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn, allowing daylight to enter. There was a bamboo and some bonsai trees kept in the corner. Beautiful painting covered the wall with Theo's signature on the bottom. I didn't knew he was such a good painter.
I stood and began to watch the photographs. All were of Theo and his mother and one was of...him it was of Theo with his parents and...Ash!
I mean that Ash I killed a year back, the Ash who killed my sister, the one who raped my sister.
I kept on staring at the picture. I felt like someone just shot me, I felt thousand people stabbing me at the same time, I felt a thousand pins stuck inside my heart. What the hell have I done.
"hey" I heard Theo's voice from behind.
"I-I-I am sorry, I didn't knew" I stammered.
"you have nothing to be sorry for Wolfie." he spoke he said concerned. Every time I heard that word Wolfe, something inside me made me happy.
"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done it" I said and started to cry.
He came to me and hugged me tightly, I knew he tried hard to hide his emotions best he could but I felt those warm tears touching my shoulder.
"he deserved it" he said as his voice cracked. " you did what you thought was right." he continued.
"I didn't knew he was your brother" I said.
" don't, please don't blame yourself and don't call that bastard my brother, he may be my blood but he don't deserve to live, not after he did with your sister." he said as he cried.   "But what I did to your family was wrong. I feel I don't deserve to live anymore" I said between sobs.

" don't please dont blame yourself, I know what he did, when we moved here, mom was cleaning his room, when she founded his diary. Kind if pathetic for a teenage boy to write a diary but he did. She started to read it and found all his dark secrets, from raping your sister to his bad habits like drinking, smoking, going to bar etc. She was happy that he died, she was happy more than she could be. "he said.
He looked down at me, his eyes were red like they were on fire, his eyes never left mine, slowly the space between his and mine decreased until his lips were on me. His kiss was so desperate as if his life depends on it. Behind him, I saw his mother in tears and smiling.
*
... * *...
Hey guys sorry for small chapter, I usually don't update on sunday but I did, wish you are enjoying the story.
With love and affection
L. Wolf