STRANGE REVENGE...

"Sometimes I fear that my life is a dream and when I wake up, I would be left with nothing, but then my heart says,what if it a dream, make it the best dream ever, so that you can remember it when you wake, and smile everytime you remember it."
-Quoted be me right now😇

*Dear reader, sexual harassment of a child in the flash back, only two or three line *

I woke up, my body was covered in all sweat, drops of sweat dripped from my nose. I knew dreamscape was the best place I go everyday but sometimes it just turns scarey. I couldn't wipe the felling of that touch, the pain that seemed to be somehow embedded in my brain. Stupid brain.

I took a deep breath, and moved my eyes around to distract my mind. My eyes stopped when I saw her picture.
My sister's picture. My Eva. What did on earth had she done.

..."Mom" I shouted, unknown by the fact that Mom was out with dad leaving my cousin Leo to babysit me and my small sister, Eva. I was eight back then and Eva was six, she was a natural beauty, her eyes were like the blue carbuncle, that always radiated with laughter and life. Hardly did I knew that that bright day would soon turn into the darkest day for me and my family. If I had know. Only if I had know I could have done something. "Eva" I shouted but the only thing I heard was a loud scream. I headed towards the direction of the noise. Just then Leo appeared out of nowhere and knocked me off. Everything soon turn black , I could only see two figures, one was Leo and the other was a boy of my cousin's age...
...I woke up, my hands and legs were tied together with a belt. I saw Eva there as she cried lying in the pool of her own blood. But the two monsters ignored the fact that how much pain they were giving my sister, or the pain way more than that they gave me as I saw Eva losing her virginty in front of me. Tears rolled down my cheeks making everything blur. I hurted like hell seeing my sister being raped, I hurted like hell, like someone was stabbing me with a thousand knives in my heart. I was ready to give my heart to them and say,"take it, but leave my sister." If only I could do anything. It's all my fault. It was only my fault.
But what killed me that day was seeing them take out a sharp knief and stab my sister, again and again, they got up but when she moved her finger as she struggled to live, they stabbed her again, until she laid there life less, I wanted to scream, I wanted to kill them, but my hand were tied up. The other guy, who was with Leo came to me and asked Leo,"What should we do with her? She is also a pure beauty like her sister." Leo looked at me , smiling deviously and said,"Nothing , she won't be fun to do anything. Kill her". Then he came to me and whispered in my ear,"may  the soul of your sister and you rest in peace." Anger flowed  my blood. And i managed to say," I will kill you, I will take the revenge of my sister's death. You both with suffer the death of dogs."
"Ah, that would only happen when you will live my love." And he started to stab me, in my gut. It hurted, but what hurted more was seeing my sister, lay there lifeless, with every wound they give me, the emotion and passion of revenge grew like fire, they will pay for every single drop of blood that flowed from Eva 's veins, every single scream that escaped from her mouth, every single breath they took, every single tear that rolled down her cheeks. My vision blacked out but I had to live, I had to live for her. All I could hear was  the sound of a car beeping . Both of them ran away.The last thing I could remember was being rushed into hospital. I lied there half dead, but far more important I was half alive. Mom and dad told me that doctors lost hope that I would live but miracles could happen . I lived, lived for her and her soul's revenge.
Eva was brought dead. Since I was in coma for a month the death rituals were perfomed without me. I could made it to see her one.last.time.

After I woke up from coma, the feeling of revenge grew with time. I practised hard, learned to shoot.Leo was caught but his partner wasn't . I worked my best to find him and I exactly found who he was, last year. I couldn't stop myself as anger sprouted from my body. I murdered him last year and did a great job hiding the marks and hand prints. Plus my parents helped me in the revenge. I gave him the deadliest death anyone could get, I became the goddess of death for my sister. I made him feel every pain, made his tears flow, made his blood flow, made his soul cry. Then I fed him to wild hungry wolves. Don't mind but that's exactly how my family gets its last name.I have a strange connected with wolves. He went missing but his body was never found, after all my friends did the best job they could do,as days passed, season changed he was forgotten as half of the mankind. But my revenge was still incomplete, until I kill him, until I kill the monster and become his death, until he suffers, I want to give him pain , I want him to suffer, not just merely die....

I walked up to that picture as I said," I will kill him, for you, I will make your soul eternal, your soul will rest in peace, I promise." And Eva knows I Inever break my promise, even if it means my death

*
. . . * * . . .

Hey amigos , did you like my character. I had been thinking about this plot for such a long time. Wish you like this chapter.
Love you guys.
L. Wolf