DEATH NOTES

I wished the land beneath me would crack open, letting me in it.
I got up subconsciously as if I wanted to walk, as if my body wanted to walk, but I falled down on my knees.
I began to cry, as if my life depends on it as most people do, but for me , it really did.
The line ' your mother is no more' kept on echoing my mind.
My kingdom was breaking, piece by piece, wall by wall, brick by brick.
If only I could go down along with this kingdom.
Soon, unknown figures in green dress came out of ICU room.
"Are you sure..."Theo asked.
"Yeah, we are 100% sure that she's dead, her body was too weak and the injuries were too serious that anyone wouldn't survive an hour after the accident happened but it was a miracle that she survived for 20 hours." One of them said.
"She came into her consciousness for 13 or 15 minutes. In her last minutes she left this letter she wrote on a napkin for her daughter" another one said handing me a napkin.
The napkin was filled with a beautiful writing and I began to read it.
'Dearer than dearest daughter,
I know that I might not survive for a long time, but my dear promise me that you will live, not merely try to exist, for I know that you are stronger than you think. People might think you as feeble, but you are not, cuz your silence is just another word for your strength. Promise me you will be happy for I will always be there for you, if not physically then spiritually.
My dear, I will always love you, like I always did.
My dear, always be happy, and make others happy, till your last breath.
You should remember that if there is heaven above you head then there is hell beneath your feet, always be prepared.
And last but not the least, you and Theo will always have my blessing, live happily, till your last breath, never make him regret that he falled for you
*Chuckles*
Yours
Mom...'
"I promise" I said and looked beside me, where Theo was sitting, holding my shoulder, supporting me when I falled down.
He looked at me with sadness and grief in his eyes, there was no pity but sadness and love in his eyes.
I bent down a little, pressing his lips with mine.
Kissing him with all the passion I could and he kissed me back.
With every second that went by our kiss went deeper and deeper, we could feel each other's pain and grief.
We pushed each other humanly possible but I wanted him to be more closer than he was, and I knew he too wanted it.
We broke our kiss.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"To tell you, you will never regret loving me Theo Martin" I told him.
"I could never stop loving you Wolfie"he said kissing me again.
Tiffany coughed, saying" umm...this is a public place"
We chuckled and I asked," Can I see my mom"
"Yes, you can" one of the doctors said and Theo picked me up bridal style leading me inside my least favourite room, at the moment.
He laid me on that same bad on which the soul less cold body of my mother lied.
"Mom," I started, locking one of my hand with hers.
"I love you, and I promise, I will never let your expectations on me down, I will always love and take care of Theo and dad" I continued.
"So what was that written on that napkin" Theo asked.
"Well a death note" I told him.
"What, it was a notebook in which the name of people you write shall die?" He asked joking half-heartedly.
"I don't know, maybe should try writing your name to see it's real or not" I said.
For a quarter of hour there was silence in the room but love in the air, I kept on staring at my mom, with my now swollen eyes.
When I was done I asked Theo,"Can I have your phone".
"Yeah"he said handing me his phone.
I called dad to tell him that mom was no more and to come in her funereal but when the phone was picked and the sound of the person that came from the other side I at once knew it wasn't him.
"Umm...dad, it's me, Lilliane" I began.
"Oh, Lilliane I was about to call you, there's something about your dad I need to tell you" he said.
"Why? What happened?" I asked getting worried.
"Lilliane, you dad he's no more" he said and I felt the earth eating me.
"What happened to him, last time we had a talk he seemed all fine" I said trying to hide all of my emotions .
"A phone call came an hour ago, telling him your mother was no more, he laughed and went inside his room, he locked it from inside and after 15 minutes we heard a gunshot,making us break open the door, only leaving us to see his cold body lying in his own pool of blood, there was a letter in one of his hands, addressed to you" he said.
"What's in that letter"I asked.
"This letter says....
'...dear daughter,
It eats me to tell you that I can't live anymore like this, it gives me pain seeing you and your mother suffer like this, if only I could be there for you, but I couldn't, when I came to know you mother is no more, I felt so useless and so depressed that I had no other choice but to kill myself. everytime I saw you, seeing you sitting on that wheelchair, it killed me, for I was too rich and couldn't do anything for my only daughter.
I am sorry Lilli , I am sorry.
By the time you will be reading this letter, I will be no more on this earth.
Don't think daddy won't leave you anything.
According to my will, every single thing that belonged to me , from a small piece of furniture to my whole company will be yours, yes you are the heir of my company.
Love.
Daddy' "
He said and I dropped my phone. Theo looked at me and asked,"What happened?Are you okay?"
"My dad committed suicide" I said with blank and emotionless voice but tears started to form in my eyes.
He said nothing and continued to stare at me.
I knew he had nothing to say.
I have nothing but Theo to live for now, my kingdom broke in just mere one hour.
I wish I was dead.
*
. . . * * . . .
Hey guys here I ship another chapter.
Hope you like it.*flying kisses*
With love and marshmallows
L. Wolf