WAY TO HELL...

"I am a lost girl, an adventurer, a dragon rider, a burglar, a dreamer. I am a reader."

"Is the water ice cold" I asked Theo.
He smirked and said "Yes"
"Great!" I exclaimed and we both drowned Leo in the bathtub full of ice cold water, you could see the ice floating at the surface.
"So, I am asking it again, where is mom?"
"I won't tell!" He said bearing the pain.
"Okay then enjoy" I said smiling.
"Is the boiled water ready?" I asked Theo.
"Yes, yes it is" he said.
Ha, Leo wore a priceless look, if only it could last forever.
We drained the bathtub as Leo laid half dead in it and then filled it with boiling water.
It was so much fun watching him cry.
"Where is mom?" I asked again.
This time he opened his mouth not to say I won't tell but to tell the truth, ah, the water did it's work perfectly.
"I don't know, seriously, I don't know, I was just kidding to piss you off."he said but something felt wrong.
" Where did the blood came from?" I asked.
" It,it was a goat blood, I got it from the butcher next door."
"Well that makes sense" Theo said and I shot him a glare.
"Please leave me or kill me, this pain is unbearable." He managed to say.
" I am sorry hon but I want you to suffer" I told him.
"Where did you got all there ideas?" Theo asked.
" Well, I did the best I could, I had been planning this since last five years." I laughed as I said and glared at Leo who was now pissed off.
"What's next?" He asked.
"Remove his nails and toenails" I tod him as I checked the diary in which I had taken my notes.
"Okay" he said before bringing the right equipment I needed.
We removed his nails and toenails and then cut the webs of his fingers
It was fun but not that much.
I needed to kill his today only so that I could clean up the mess before mom comes and faints.
Dad supports me but well, it's quite opposite with mom. When she found out that I killed Ash, the other guy who raped and murdered my sister the relation of my mom and dad came to its last straw, since then dad rarely comes home , he is mostly out for bussiness.
Next we put him on the floor and I left my bullet ants all over him so that they could sting him and feed themselves on his flesh.
I started to tame bullet ants last year only. I never thought they would become so handy and useful at time like this .
Since I didn't wanted to disturb the ants, I let them do there job.
~~~
"You want what?" The shopkeeper asked.
" A stone fish" I said calmly.
" Why, I mean you can't get stone fish here" he said.
"So what's that" I said pointing to the stone fish kept in the aquarium.
" I would give you a grand fir that" I continued.
"One grand, okay, you can take it." He said.
Money.
I used my credit card that my dad gave me. Well he is kinda billionaire so it won't even scratch the money we have.
I could buy a whole island and it would merely scratch our money.
Mom never let me use that money because she thinks I need to learn the value of money and she knows what money can do the people.
But this time, she won't know since I told dad about what I was doing.
" Here ya go, dude" I said paying him off.
"Here's your fish mam" he told me handling me the fish
~~~
"So here we are again" I said  and we again put him into the bathtub but this time filled with normal water.
"I think I am going to get allergic to water" Leo said and we both laughed.
I left the stone fish in the water and let it sting my dear cousin.
"God it hurts like hell" Leo screamed which was music to my ear. Dad enjoyed the scene too as he watched it from the video call.
" So what's next?" Dad asked.
"Punctured lung and then end of the journey to hell" I told him.
Theo was behind me wearing a blank expression.
I shot him in his lung and that's what made him suffer more.
I ended the video call and took Leo to Theo's car.
"Where are we going?" Theo asked.
"Way to hell" I told him with somewhat serious expression.
"I need a correct address" he said as he smirked .
" To the forest" I said loud enough for Leo to listen it and I am sure he saw his life flash before his eyes.
"Okay" Theo said and we headed to the Forest.
~~~
So here we are in the forest with Leo by our side.
I let out a howl and soon after several beasts stood before us.
They looked at me confused. I symbolised them that Leo was the food.
They all looked at Theo as if asking was he food too?
I said a no, telling them he was a friend.
Soon the hungry pack of wolf snatched Leo from us and started eating it alive.
He screamed but they did not bothered to hear his pleads.
After a couple of minutes later, he was nothing but a pile of bones .
Theo wore an unreadable look but I was happy.
I finally got to kill my sister's murderer.
We then got in the car neither if us spoke a word or something like 'umm..' or 'ah' but I knew what he thought, did killing him brought peace in me.
Only I knew the answer.
Yes it did.
Theo dropped me home and left.
I called mom to make sure she was fine.
"Hello mom" I said
" Yes, sweetie what happened, why did you called me?" She asked me , her voice was filled with concern because I never call my mom, she's the one who call me.
" I am fine, what about you?" I asked trying to sound normal.
" I am absolutely perfect sweetheart " she spoke providing relief to my soul.
" Oh, an sweetie, I forgot to tell you something." She continued.
"What is it mom" I asked calmly but my heart for sure forgot how to beat.
" I won't be able to make it tonight, can you please go to the Martin's and tell them we can fix our dinner some other time.
There was nothing but dead silence.
My brain stopped processing after hearing the word Martin's.
It cannot happen.
But still it makes sense.
Theo is my freaking new neighbour!!!
Why am I suprised?
Calm down Wolfie, calm down.
What! I am calling myself Wolfie?
It's official, I am crazy.
I am going to book a ticket for India and visit it's famous mental asylum in Agra.
"Umm... Lilli are you okay." My mom asked .
"Yes mom, I am absolutely fine, I would tell Mrs. Martin about the change in plans. Ok bye" I said.
"Bye sweetie" my mom said and hung up.
India I am coming.
(Not literally readers, my character would not be going to India cuz I am already living in India.)

*
. . . * * . . .
Guys I am really sorry if it isn't intresting. I actually don't do well with murders. Anyway, still hope you like it.

With love and lots of love.
L

. Wolf