NO WE PEE IN THE YARD

dedicated to: Tiffany

watermelonisround

I rolled down my sleeves and the tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Jeez, I can't even control my emotions.

 How pathetic.

This pain gave me peace like nothing could give me. I felt so useless. A phone call interrupted my thoughts and i picked it up without even bothering to look who the hell the caller was.

"Hello" I crocked

"Hey... Lilli, this is Taley" the caller said.

"Hey... Taley, how are you doing sis." i said as i wiped my tears with my sleeves.

"ummm..., Lilli have you been crying" Taley asked sensing my gloominess.

"Yeah" i told her the truth. I could lie to the whole Goddamn world but not Taley. Taley was the one who understood me perfectly. 

" What is it about Lilli, if anyone said anything to you i swear to god, i will rip them apart and would hide their body parts in the seven wonders of the world.

I let out a small chuckle.

" Now that's what i wanted to hear" she said.

" so how is life going there?" i asked changing the topic.

"here? in Spain?" she asked

" yeah silly, there in Spain" i told her.

"life is just going but there is you missing in it, the spice of my life." she told and we both sighed in union.

there was an awkward silence hung in the air for a minute or two as if we both were out of words.

" So... how are your legs and your life" she asked breaking the silence.

i looked down at my legs and the wheelchair i was sitting on.

" well... they are still there but i have lost my capability to walk. they have stopped functioning. i had been taking tons of medicine, so that i could make my limited life last long, mom is working a hell lot and dad, when he came to know about it, he visited the best doctors, asked them if something could be done, but it was of no use. 

He is coming home next week from France .

"next week, huh" she asked.

"yeah, next week" i told her.

" you know there will be holidays going on here after 5 or 6 days, so guess, i am paying you a visit." she told me and i squealed like a five year old.  

And within a second or two, my mom came running in my room.

" Lilli, dear are you okay??? i heard you screaming" she said sounding all worried.

"ummm, mom I am okay" i told her laughing and i could hear Taley laughing from the other side.

" god, what have i created" she said probably talking to herself "the next time you squeal please try not to make it sound like you are crying for help" she said looking at me, shaking her head.

i could hear Taley snorting and then i heard a fall, i guess she felled from her bed but the sound of snorting and laughing continued.

This wasn't funny, was it.

the most funny incident i could remember was when my cousin, Iris came in my house and she needed to use the restroom, so she asked me," do you have a bathroom?" and without a second of delay i replied ," no, we pee in the yard"

jeez, of course we had a bathroom , why do people ask questions like that, but i was grounded up for two days.

and the incident when me and Taley were watching Lights out and when the police officer shouts ," hello" ,Taley ruined all the horror in the film by just saying," Yeah, it is in the kitchen, making sandwiches, you want some?" and i felled off the couch laughing like there was no tomorrow. 

" so, you need me to buy the tickets or you'll buy them" i asked.

" nah, you don't need me to buy the tickets, i had been working in a restaurant as a waitress and i saved a lot of money so guess I am going to buy myself the tickets" she said sounding proud and i smiled.

 that's why i love her, she makes me smile every time i feel blue.

"see you in a week then" i told her

"yeah, bye" she said and ended the call.

"bbyee" i said smiling as i looked at the phone and getting lost in my daydreams.

*

. . . * * . . .

Hey guys so here goes the 34 th chapter of WBBA .

* pulls the chain of the train and saying tu tu*

next stop .

chapter 35

until then...

eat whatever you were eating.

with love.

L. Wolf