WOLVES...

"life is never about finding yourself it's about creating yourself"

Chapter dedicated to Roohi, RoohiShah
"Lilli" called my mom. I didn't realised that it was nine in the evening. I think I slept too long.
"Yes mom" I yelled as I asked what was the matter as I sat on my bad holding Eva's picture in my hand.
"Lilliane Wolf come down right here"she yelled.
"Coming"I yelled. What could have gone wrong, my mom never call me by my full name. Did I left the tap open? Did I forgot to turn off the gas knob? Did she came to know that I was the one who ate the last piece of chocolate cake(c'mon, you can't except me not to eat choclate.) Wait I already got scolding and punishment (5extra laps of the track) for that one , I kept on thinking as I stepped down the stairs and forgot to notice that I skipped one step, making me fall.
God my butt hurts...
"What's the matter" I asked rubbing my head which was still hurting by the impact of the fall.
"Lilli, come to the kitchen right now" okay now you can say I am dead. Please pray for me.
May my soul rest in peace.
I prayed.
I headed towards the kitchen and sighed in relief.My mom didn't looked mad instead her face wore a decent smile. I haven't seen this smile since ages. She smiled when I won the nationals and states but there were not from heart, they were from her head.
I smiled, as saw my mom smile from heart.
"Lilli, do you remember that Mia along with her family moved to Indiana" my mom said cheerfully.
"Oh that's why that stupid forgot to bring herself to school from past two day"I said understanding the fact.
"Soooo...?"I continued.
" A new family has shifted there, they asked as to come for dinner"she explained.
"Now?at this hour? How can someone be that stupid???" I asked.
"No silly, tomorrow, seven in the evening." She explained more as she laughed. Her laughter reminded me how Eva used to laugh when I tickled her.
"So please do me a favour darling, wear something descent. Please don't wear there rags" she said pointing at my favourite hoodie and shorts.
" I think I only have these so called rags in my closet" I told her.
"Really?" She asked, as her blue eyes shone. Ah... My parents had blue eyes so did my sister, but being recessive from birth, I had heterochromatic eyes, one was blue and other was well brown , I wear brown colored contacts over my blue eye, no one other than my parents and coach. Not even Taley.
"Umm... Really. "I said after thinking for a second or two.
"What about that dark pecock blue dress (see up) I bought you last time" she said.
"I will never on earth wear that dress, mom , you know that dress shows off my curves, which I might forget for a second, but far more important they shows off my tattoos" I said and sighed.
" Tattoos don't tell what you are dear, they show what you have gone through. And if you will wear that dress I will let you spend a whole day with the wolves.
..."mom where are we going" I asked her as we walked deep inside the forest. " Oh sweetie, you will soon come to know" she said smiling sweetly.
...
"We are here, darling" she said as we stopped near a cave. My mom whistled. Soon three beasts were in front on us. " Pacifica, Max, Tai, this my child, Lilliane" she started. They all came near me and licked me, soon small cubs emerged from the cave. "Lilli ,honey they all are your brothers and sisters,"she told me.
"But why are they my siblings?"I asked innocently.
" Because their parents were my brother and sisters" my mom told me.
" Did granny gave birth to them?" I asked.
My mom laughed and said," no , dear, she raised them like her own,"
I got up and started to play with the cubs...
"Promise?" I asked
"Promise" she assured.
"You know mom you are bribing my innocent mind" I told her.
" You are not that innocent as you look"my mom said laughing.
Her laughter filled my ears and the house seemed to be filled with joy and love.
If only it can last forever.
*
. . . * * . . .
Hola Amigos.
How are you guys today. Don't take the story as paranormal because Lilli won't turn into a wolf.
Btw did you liked the story so far. Tell me coments.
With lot of love and chocolate pudding.
L. Wolf