CHAPTER NINE; THE SUPERNATURAL DEADPOOL

chapter nine
( mermaid )

     ODEYA TURNED around as soon as she saw Derek at the end of the hallway she was in, he was staring at her like she owed it to him to explain what happened that night

     ODEYA TURNED around as soon as she saw Derek at the end of the hallway she was in, he was staring at her like she owed it to him to explain what happened that night. She attempted to run away, this had been going on for the past two days after the night of the full moon. Although Odeya wanted everything to go back to normal Derek needed to know what she is and it seemed like he won't give up. But she didn't want to tell him, she couldn't. She was supposed to keep this a secret, not tell the first person she saw a couple weeks after returning home.

      "Odeya, Odeya wait up!" Derek shouted, running after her.

       Odeya froze in her spot and closed her eyes for a moment exhaling before turning around, "Yes?" she asked innocently.

       Derek sent her a small smile before grabbing her and the two went into the closest janitor's closet beside them.

      Odeya blew a strand of hair from her ponytail out of her face slightly annoyed, she was supposed to be meeting up with Lydia and Malia to try and figure out this supernatural hit list, not focusing on Derek.

       "Can we just talk about that night?" Derek pleaded. She was stuck, the room was quiet and all that could be heard were the soft in and outs of them breathing.

      Odeya crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "What is there to talk about?" she asked attempting to get out of the room without him finding out her secret.

      Derek chuckled for a moment in disbelief. "Seriously? you grew a tail and then vanished and when you come back you create smoke from your hand and the tail disappears" he explained tightening his grip on his backpack straps.

       Odeya couldn't help her goofy smile, how dumb did she think he was? "Okay fine, yes that happened but I really don't want you or anyone else to know" she exclaimed before pausing, "It happened one night with my friend. We were exploring and we fell into a moon pool, end of story" she continued.

      Odeya tapped her foot on the hard ground patiently waiting, Derek nodded in acceptance and let go of her hand, letting it fall to her side. The two looked at one and other for a couple seconds before Odeya broke the looks and opened the closet door, walking out.

      "Do I even wanna know?" Stiles spoke from in front of her.

      Odeya grumbled out a sigh, "Don't even start" she warned as Derek walked out and landed beside her, Stiles and Scott exchanging glances with one another. "Stiles-" Odeya started.