CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR; THE LAST DEATH

chapter twenty-four
( mermaid )

       ODEYA'S FISTS curled up in anger as one of the Beserkers stood before her, looking at the pack in nothing but happiness to get rid of them

ODEYA'S FISTS curled up in anger as one of the Beserkers stood before her, looking at the pack in nothing but happiness to get rid of them. Rage filled her entire body, she was shaking from it. Her whole life she had tried to push away the feeling but now she had no reason to. She had no self control.

"Kill it. Kill it now!" Peter shouted quickly, too quickly as if he was waiting for something to happen. Almost as if everything was going his way according to his plans.

Odeya's hands dropped and unclenched, she held out her arm to stop Malia from running at the Berserker. "No, wait, wait. Malia, wait" she ordered, earning a glare from Peter she completely ignored, "Something's not right. This-this thing, it's-" she tried to finish her sentence, the word not coming to the tip of her tongue only irritating her more.

"-It's Scott! It's Scott!" Stiles yelled rushing into the room, his hair still swooshing from how quickly he'd been running to tell them.
Kira ran in afterward, landing behind him.
Stiles turned to face the Berserker he claimed to be Scott, Odeya didn't quite believe it actually was. It couldn't be, could it? "Scott? Scott, don't! Scott, it's me" he spoke softly, his arms out waving him to stop.

The Berserker growled, not listening to Stiles before grabbing whoever was closest to him, in this case; Odeya.

His arm was wrapped around her throat, yet she remained completely calm, almost expecting this to happen. She punched the thing in the head, then again, and again. Even though it was choking the life out of her she enjoyed the pain she was receiving. It made her feel alive.

Even if it was Scott she knew deep, deep down he wouldn't hurt her, boy was she wrong about that.

"Scott?" She spoke quietly, dropping her arms to her side after punching him. His head snapped down to face her, now towering over her from how tall her was. "Scott I know you don't want to hurt me. I know deep down you are still you and you would never hurt me" she continued, tears staining down her cheek.

He stared and stared, almost allured in her  eyes and for a second Odeya thought she had gotten through to him. He slammed her into the wall. Then he shoved what appeared to be a huge, long metal stick into her abdomen, twisting it inside her as she screamed, her arms falling limp to her sides in shock.

"Odeya!" Stiles yelled in agony, she didn't have to look at his face to know he was now crying.

She shut her eyes, wrapping both her hands around the stick, then she gripped it. and slowly pulled it out from inside her. She wasn't healing, she wasn't healing and she knew that. She couldn't care anymore. Her body fell to the ground in pain, blood slowly running out of her chest like a river as black dots filled her vision.