EXPLANATION

so most of you are my og readers, meaning at the time you read this it probably made you cringe

so most of you are my og readers, meaning at the time you read this it probably made you cringe. i've decided to republish due to the fact this was my first book to ever complete, it holds a great spot in my heart and although i'm not absolutely happy with my writing it was what i was capable of all those years ago and this story was one that made me happy. so moral of that rant, if there's grammar errors or timeline imperfections, please don't point EVERYTHING wrong in this story, it's my baby.

also timeline clarification, Odeya left like mid Sophomore year so she's in her Junior year now. I know a lot of the chapters say she's in her senior year but she's in her junior year!

another warning is that most of odeya's past isn't cleared up, it's only known she left to live with her aunt for a reason and then came back as a mermaid, though i was thinking of writing a sequel that isn't from teen wolf's storyline, between season 4 and 5, how does that sound?

and without further ado, i really do hope you enjoy this story, and as you're reading it please try to remember when you first watched teen wolf, the excitement and joy you felt even if not everything was real, try and believe in the magic while reading this.

and thank you for reading! :))

also the sequel is out!!!