Chapter sixty-four- The uninvited guest.

Chapter sixty-four

He dropped the glass of wine he had been holding it shattered into a thousand pieces and stained the tips of my white dress in red. At the door stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, for a second I thought I was looking at a Angel. She was dressed In a sea-foam blue dress her hair long wavy and pure golden. The woman’s eyes were like two pools of melted sky speckled with green flakes. Levi couldn't move, his arm was stiff at his side and his eyes where huge while his mouth was slightly agape. Everyone had turned to look at her saying nothing. “Uh…” I trailed off wondering who on earth this person was that could make him react like this. Levi shook his head and his eyes returned to there normal size. “Arabella…” He trailed off. I gasped, the woman that had broken his heart so badly all those years ago. She walked out of the church door and towards us. She almost hovered across the ground towards Levi. The woman stopped, her eyes glued to his. She completely ignored me. “I wondered what happened to you…” Her voice sounded like the chiming of bells. Levi said nothing, he was still in to much shock to make words.

She turned to look at me, her beautiful eyes suddenly became cold but she said nothing then looked back to Ackerman who had regained his mouth movements. He shook his head and pushed his hair back. “I got over you a long time ago, Arabella. So if you’re here looking to crawl back to me. Know that I've moved on.” He put his arm around me protectively. The blond woman nodded slowly her blond curls bouncing as she moved her head. “I know, but we where child hood friends… this petty fighting can’t go on forever.” She said. He frowned “You don’t know what you did to me, I was completely alone… you drove me to places I didn't think I could go… but…” He cast a glance at me. “They also rewarded me. Threw all that pain and fear, I found my light in the dark and she isn't you.” He spat. Arabella sighed quietly grasping her gloved hands together looking at him under her thick black eyelashes. “That’s a shame… our children would have been beautiful ones.”

Levi narrowed his eyes. “You’re the one who left me. Not the other way around.” She sighed wishfully causing her pink lips to purse outward. “I didn't want you to get hurt…” He rolled his steel eyes. “I think it was because you didn't want to have a dead husband and have to support yourself.” She gasped and touched her face with her index and middle finger in a very dainty way. “What! How could you say that.” He looked at me again then back to her. “You know what…. I'm happy you left me. I found my soul mate, and I learned many things…. So. Goodbye Arabella. And good radiance.” By then the guards had caught on that there was an uninvited guest here and she was dragged away kicking and screaming.

I smiled up at Levi as he tousled my hair with his hand. “She's not better then you, and she'll never be.” He said. I grinned at him and kissed his cheek. “I know.” I whispered into his ear then the party resumed after that little tense moment was passed. The dancing resumed and people laughed, the clinks of glasses echoed through the garden and I cast a look back up at the tree where I'd seen Captain Ackerman. Part of me wanted to tell Levi, but the other part of me wanted to keep it to me… for some reason I felt like he just wanted me to see him. Levi swept me out onto the dance floor and swirled me around causing my dress to blossom out like a brilliant white rose. The party continued until deep in the night and when everyone was tuckered out they said there goodbyes to us and we all headed home. Levi took my hand and we entered the carriage.

Hanji, Petra and the others waved at us dancing about and smiling with mostly drunken glee. I was growing tried and the rhythm of the horses hooves was sending me off into a drowsy state. Eventually I felt myself being picked up out of the carriage. We went inside and up the steps. I was half asleep as he plopped me down on the bed. I heard the curtains shut with a ‘zink’ sound. Levi must have crawled on top of me because I felt breath in my face. I opened my eyes with a snap and looked at him. He was smiling in the soft light of the moon. “Remember that conversation we had about you being a Virgin?” He asked and I felt my face go completely red. “N-no.” I lied.

He grinned and nipped at my ear “Well I do.” He began to undress me and I let him. I didn't know how exactly this worked so I just let him do everything. Levi stopped when I was dress less and felt him looking at me in the dark. “Are you sure about this?” He asked. I nodded, I was a married woman anyway…. And I wanted a child very badly. “Yeah.” I stammered as he continued. I waited as he removed the rest of the clothing, he'd stopped moving for a second. “I can’t tell if your blushing, but if you are. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.” He laughed as I felt him moving again…. And so goes the night I lost my virginity

 I awoke the next day wrapped in blankets next to him, I'd felt so much pleasure last night I didn't even know what to think. Levi was snoring, his soft breathing was soothing to me. I sighed inwardly, I wondered if it'd worked. Was I a mother now? I wouldn't be able to tell for a few weeks I imagined. Levi shifted again and put his face onto of mine next to my ear. “Hm… For a first timer you weren’t have bad.” I blushed. “What if I'm pregnant?” I asked he laughed softly into my ear. “I hope so, otherwise I've been painting the nursery for nothing.” I smiled and cuddled closer to him. “I'd love to be a father…” he said. I nodded “You'd make a wonderful one.”

AN

-

I have no idea how to write sex scenes like that................................ 8I