Authors note and Q&A

Well, thats the sad and horrible ending of Chasing Ghosts.

*Sigh*

I really loved writing this story, and I was glad so many people enjoyed reading it. 

I wanted to explain a few things and the hidden easter eggs threw out this story. c:

1.) The reason for killing off Alya, I know alot of you guys are mad at me for killing her off... for which I am sorry but it is my story and I'll never be able to advance as a writer if I bend under peer presser. This is a Levi Headcannon keep in mind, to explain to myself and others why he is so cold hearted and mean with that 'dead-eye' thing he has goin' on. That is explained with this story in the sentence 'I may be breathing, but that was the day I died' if you think about it... Levi  losing everyone he loves would cause him to become cold and distant. 

2.) The armored titan and the thoughts behind it. Yes. It was the armored titan that killed Alya [And SPOILERS it is reiner] I'm going to be doing a one-shot or bonus chapter later where Levi figures out that reiner is the armored titan and goes all ape shit.

3.) Aaru, yeah... I know I am a terrible person for killing off a litte baby. BUT. There may be a second story about Aaru being reincarnated and trying to explain to his father that he is him. [Thoughts?]

4.) Alya saw Little Eren and Little Mikasa being dragged away from there mommeh, btw. xD

5.) Alyas impact on these characters was intended, remember that she is not a cannon [I wish] I would love to see the Manga artists adaption of her, that would be balls to the walls amazing but sadly my little 'ol story would never capture his attention. I'll explain the impacts she had on the characters.

Levi- Taught him to respect and obey orders from command, taught him to love and taught him to feel... but sadly it was removed when she died

Petra- Taught her to open up to new people and you'll find you make friends in the weirdest places

Erwin- He learned when she died that humans don't last forever, nothing does [A Theory for Erwin of mine, I believe he is on the side of the titans... and I just kinda shoved my story into there with the hole 'Humans all ways die' thing] 

Eren,Mikasa,Armin- Hold onto your loved ones for as long as you can, but they'll leave you one day...

Hanji- Dont hold back from your true self, even if your scared you'll get hurt if you never come out of your shell you'll never beable to love or live. 

6.) PLEASE. Keep in mind, in the squeal do not expect a magical return of Alya I keep my storys realistic, even if you dont like it. Death is a thing you cannot change, even in the fictional world. 

7.) The overall messege in this story is that not everyone gets a happy endings. [Keep that in mind, its a good lifelesson] 

8.)  The title explained, Chasing Ghosts is a fergitive title. Levi is chasing Alyas memory after she dies, he wants to hold onto the past and is unable to let it go. Hence the title 'Chasing Ghosts' 

9.) Mary sue problem: When reading though this book, I noticed that I'd had four love interests for Alya. Tamaki, Qwill, Erwin and Levi. That seems kinda mary sueish to me. So, I will explain there relationships.

Tamaki- Thought of as a nice man, not really sure of what to make of him most of the time.

Qwill- Close, best friends didn't realize he was harboring feelings for her.

Erwin- Friendzoned.

Levi- Only possible love interest. 

ANY QUESTIONS?

Ask in the comments and I'll respond.

Cheers-Derpie

Sequel is OUT. Its called Running haunted!! <3