Prologue

In the land of Yon, there existed four clans.

In the North exists the Kukura, also known as Canines. Led by Lucas Brook and his five officials. Nobody can tell the difference between average person and clan members when they walk on the streets, clan members also dress normally like any other human, but to make sure they stand out among the rest, they traditionally wear a piece of black cloth, so that the people won't mistake them for average people.

In the South has the Bloodstream Bloom, also known for the most gruesome group. Led by Clevine Oberez. She alone leads her clan because of her desire for power, she does not wish to share it with anybody else. If the Kukura's are black and that's what gives them away, the Bloodstream Bloom is red but nobody really cares about their red clothes. In fact, the people knows the Bloodstream Bloom more for their bandages covering their wounds, the red clothes are secondly. Due to the sadistic personality of their clan leader Clevine, everyone in the clan has been abused and their bandages are the proof of that.

In the East lives the Soul, also known for being the kindest. Among all clans, Soul leader is the youngest. Led by Jaynah Fe Sol. Jaynah is obsessed in computers and electronics. He doesn't really care about the clan war or anything else rather, except for one, but since if he doesn't do anything, his people would loose the inevitable war. So he decided to find a way to help them from going to war or being attacked which is you'll find out later.  They are known by their green color.

And lastly, the one in the West is the Kirei, known for their obsession in elegance and beauty. Led by Stephaña Lionel. A girl always in white and kills people with elegance and beauty. Anything disgraceful, she kills. In fact, the west is only lived by beautiful and elegant people, she killed all who she saw as ugly and disgraceful. Her members can be easily discovered because all this people wear white and feathery clothes no matter what season.