Chapter 5: Wolf

I am Wolf of the Kukura of the North, but my real name is Shino Ross. Honestly speaking, everyone in the clan has a real name, you don't really think our names are Hyena, Wolf, Fox, Jackal, Mad Dog, and Cane, now do you? These are nicknames. And we have our own roles to fulfill. The Wolf family are the military strength of the clan. The Jackal family are the suppliers. The Hyena family gathers information, their the tech guys and spies. Fox is the strategist, he's next to Cane most of the time. And lastly, Cane is the one who leads us all.

               The Cane family is the main family of the Kukura and the rest are the branch family. Though I said that, but Mad Dog is really just a mystery. There is no branch claiming to be a family of Mad Dog. And there are only 4 branch families, namely; Wolf, Fox, Hyena, and Jackal. No one knows who Mad Dog is too, nor has anyone even seen this person. All we know is that Mad Dog is a woman, based on the rumours. And the first proof we have that Mad Dog really is a woman is that voice in the voice record she gave boss Cane. To be honest, that was the first voice record she sent us. I guess she was tired of the constant complaints of Jackal and Fox. I'm not sure if she heard them, or Cane just told her about their complaints.

               Anyway, we have no way of figuring out who she is unless we record the voice of everyone in the North and find who matches. But everyone already hates us as it is, so I don't expect them to comply unless we gave them a scare but they would certainly hate us more than they already do so that's not a good plan.

              Enough of the Kukura clan, I am currently in the balcony of my branch family house. There has been no news for us to report in the main house so I'm currently relaxing... though I really shouldn't be. I don't have the time to relax. I'm looking for Bridgette Ross, my little sister. After mom and dad tried to kill her, her corpse wasn't found. My adorable little sister, where could she be?

              I asked Hyena if she could locate her for me but she said she could but sadly she was too busy with orders of Cane. I tried asking Cane too but he would simply remain quiet. It's as if he knows something but he just won't tell me. Hmph! With or without his help, I will look for her; dead or alive.

               I willingly led our family and joined this clan all for my little sister. I will do anything for my little sister, and so, I have to look for her.

               As I stared outside, my phone suddenly rang. It was just right beside me so I picked it up. It was Hyena calling me. I took the call and pressed it against my ear.

"What is it Hyena?"
"Wolf, I have 6 girls named Bridgette here in the North. Do you want to see? I only have photos in my computer though."
"You said you were busy."
"Come on, Cane's orders are easy and simple, and are you kidding me, I have my whole family to help me out with simple ones so of course I could still help you with yours. And besides, your request was simple too, I have all the data of every citizen in the North. So what, do you want to see or not?"
"I'll be there." I quickly answered and ended the call.

               I quickly called for the driver to drive me towards the Hyena house. It took me 15 minutes by car plus my driver's extreme driving (it could bring an average person to be unconscious due to the extreme drifting, turning, and speed). I got out from the car and the Hyena house's maids welcomed me in.

"Miss Allyn Reign's office is this way sir Ross." The head maid told me and led me to Hyena's office. Hyena's real name is Allyn Reign, that's right.

               When the head maid opened the door and I entered, the head maid closed the door afterwards. It wasn't any normal office you'd expect. Although I've been there a couple of times already, every time I see the inside, I would still be thrown off by the multiple large monitor surrounding the room and 10 different keyboards surrounding her; 5 on her hand and another 5 keyboard on her feet. There are 4 mouses; 1 for each of her limbs. And tons of wire spread out on the floor, if your not careful, you would really trip here, needless to say, I did once back when I was a kid. She had some snacks laid out next to her too. And in the main monitor, I saw photos of 6 girls.

"Who are they?"
"These are all Bridgettes registered in the north. Bridgette Brown, Bridgette Miles, Bridgette Moore, Bridgette Abbott, Bridgette Barton, and Bridgette Chance."
"None of these Bridgettes is the one I'm looking for. Are you sure these are all the Bridgette registered in the North?"
"Are you seriously doubting me? Of course these are all the Bridgette registered in the North, unless..."
"Unless what?"
"There's another Bridgette in the North whose unregistered or..."
"Or what?"
"Or the Bridgette your looking for is no longer in the North but in another land. Peacefully living there."
"Hah! You don't expect the other lands would accept an outsider openly. I'm pretty sure she's still in the North, she can only be in the North. Look for the unregistered Bridgette Hyena! Your a group of information gatherers right, so spying is one of your specialty!"
"I got it. I got it. Sheesh, you don't have to scream in my ear like that." She told me. That wasn't really my plan, but I was standing close to her when I yelled so I guess it was pretty loud. She rubbed her ear and nodded to.me as she started typing.

"I'll take care of it, so you can go home and relax Wolf." She said as she started to type like crazy in the keyboards.