Author's Note

I would really appreciate it if you could leave your opinions in the comments about both the story and my writing style, I really hope to improve. I'm not really confident with how I write so I'm looking for ways to improve myself. I only write to share my fantasies, so I hope you guys don't mind.

              Anyway, who would have thought Bridgette Ross has so many connections? Just who is Bridgette Ross? Why did her parents tried to kill her? Why did Lucas not tell Shino, Bridgette's older brother, he knew Bridgette or that Bridgette is Mad Dog? Why did Bridgette Ross' name not appear among the Bridgettes, Allyn looked for? And who is Joshua? Who did Joshua mean head? What did he want to ask the man killed by Mad Dog? Who was spying on Joshua and Bridgette? Who did Joshua mean by she? Oh man, my questions are piling up. What's going on, really? And, is it just me or the progress of this book Kukura is faster compared to my book Vampire Huntress? Oh well, I simply hope to finish that book and this one. And as this book progresses, I'm pretty sure these questions would be answered. Sooner than later, hopefully.

              So guys, what do you think of the story?

               Anyway, for now, it'll be just this, I apologize guys. I don't have internet at home, so yeah. And despite being summer, I am quite busy with other things soooo, sorry. But I'll make sure to update tons as soon as I get to have a net, probably by the time classes are about to start.

              Once again, I apologize for this. I hope you guys understand. But whether you like it or not, I really can't and there's nothing anyone can do.

                 Soooo~

                 That's it, I've been blabbering for far too long. That's it from me for now. Hope you guys enjoyed this story and that your looking forward to the next chapter. Laters~  (^._.^)ノ