The Sleepover

-Grace Pov-

Carie and I go to the spot to meet up with Alex and Laf. Carie is really excited to meet Alex. As we walk into the coffee shop I see Laf and Alex. We go up to them and Laf smiles and introduces us. We hang out for about an hour before Laf gets a text from his soulmate. He looks back up with a smile on his face.

"Herc just asked if we want to all have a sleepover at our place tonight. Alex you're being forced to go because you love there. The Schuyler sisters already agreed. Do you two want to join us?" Laf asks Carie and I. We immediately agree.

"Ok what time is the sleepover?" I ask him. He tells us that it's at 7:30. Carie and I soon say our goodbyes and head back to our dorm.

-time skip to the sleepover-

-John Pov-

Carie and Grace walk in and we begin our sleepover games.

"Ok guys! And girls." Peggy says. "The games we will be playing are truth or dare, never have I ever, and spin the bottle. Oh and for spin the bottle you have to kiss the person on the lips. For OTP purposes." I mentally groan at her final comment. Oh god. Knowing my luck I'm gonna land on Alex. I mean, not that I wouldn't like it.... I will just turn into a flipping tomato. Peggy tells Eliza to reach into a hat and pick a piece of paper to choose the game. Eliza pulls the paper out and reads it.

"Never have I ever. Ooo this ones fun!" She says. We go through the rules so everyone knows how to play. We decide to be responsible people and not use alcohol cuz none of us are at the legal age to drink. (You should keep that in mind college people) We agree that we should change it to when you have done something, you have to take an item of clothing off. We all sit in a circle and decide to let Alex go first since he's new to the group. He thinks for a second then gets an idea.

"Never have I ever done the do." He says. I chuckle at his code for the word "sex". Angelica takes off her sandals, Laf and Herc take their shirts off and I take my flannel off revealing my Supernatural shirt. (Same) Peggy looks at me with the most baffled face.

"What???? You have??? Y o u?" She says in disbelief.

"How is this so hard to comprehend??" I ask. Apparently I'm the biggest cinnamon roll ever. It's now my turn to go.

"Never have I ever...... kissed a girl." I honestly had no other ideas. I look around the circle and see Peggy take her shirt off, (she has a tank top on under it you lil nasties) ok that's odd... Herc take his shorts off, and Alex take his shirt off. I lightly blush at the sight of shirtless Alex. Angelica, who is sitting next to me, elbows me in the arm. I look at her and she does the eyebrow thing.
(You know....)

I quickly look away and we continue the game

I quickly look away and we continue the game. (It ends in the hamilsquad in their underwear, Peggy in her undergarments and a tank top, Angelica in her shorts and bra, and Eliza without her shorts)

We soon move on to truth or dare. This is gonna be a bad idea. This time, Herc goes first.

"John. Truth or dare." Seriously Herc??? WOW.

"Uhm... Dare" WHAT?? WHY DID I SAY THAT.

"I dare you to kiss Alex." He says. Ugh I knew this was gonna happen. I crawl over to Alex and before I can do anything.... he pulls me in and I feel soft lips collide with mine.. it takes a second for me to register what's going on. When I do, I immediately kiss back. We stay there for about five seconds then pull away. Everyone is flipping out now. I want to die. I see Alex's face and snicker at his flustered expression. I scoot back over to my seat and continue the game.

"Laf, truth or dare?" I say.

"Truth" he responds. I smirk and he immediately regrets his decision.

"Was Herc your first time?" He blushes bright red and looks away. I look at Herc and he just nods. Me and Peggy start laughing at Laf's embarrassment. Herc chuckles and Alex smiles. The older Schuylers try to calm Peggy down. After we all stop laughing we continue.

"Peggy, truth or dare?" Laf asks, still blushing.

"Truth! I'm not an idiot." She says.

"What's your sexuality?" He asks. Now that I think about it, nobody knew what Peggy's preference was. She blushes a bit and responds.

"I'm lesbian.." I move over to her and high five her.

"GAY BUDDIES!!!!!" I shout. Alex flinches and rubs his ears.

"Could you be any louder?? Honestly, I think Jeffersin and James could hear you." He says. I snicker and move back to my spot in the circle. We continue the game till we make it to spin the bottle. I grab an empty Dr Pepper bottle and put it in the middle of the group. Angelica spins the bottle and it points at me. Ok that's fine I'm gay. She moves over and briefly kisses me. She moves back to her spot and I spin the bottle. It lands on Eliza. I crawl over and give her a peck. After I go back to my spot she spins the bottle. It lands on Alex. John. Calm down. He hasn't shown any interest in girls. It'll be fine... Eliza moves over and kisses Alex for a bit longer than I'm ok with. Although it was subtle, I noticed. She blushes a tiny bit and moves back.

"Oh come on! None of the ships have kissed yet!! Ok Lex! You gotta land on John!" Peggy says. I blush but secretly want it to happen. Alex spins the bottle and it lands on...... Laf. Darnit. Alex crawls over and quickly kisses Laf then scoots back. We continue the game and Alex and I manage to be able to kiss. Laf and Herc kiss twice. We then sit and talk. Apparently, Peggy has a crush on this girl named Sally. I'm totally going to set that up. They're both cinnamon rolls! After talking for about an hour we decide to try to sleep.

Ok that was a l o n g chapter. I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed. I wasn't completely awake when I wrote most of this. I hope you all liked this chapter!!! Sally and Peggy are gonna be the cutest couple e v e r. I'll see y'all next time!!! Byeeeeeee

Word count: 1135