Understanding

Laf's POV

Herc and I walked back to our dorm side by side without saying a word. As he begins to go to our shared room, I try to explain what J.D. had said.

"Herc... please listen to me... you don't understand-" I begin to say, before being cut off again by Herc.

"You're right, I don't understand! What the heck Laf?! Who even is Adrienne???"

"If you would stop cutting me off I would be able to explain!!!!" I snap. "Back in France, I was part of a really rich family. Because of that, I was betrothed to Adrienne." I look down at my feet. "For a while I just accepted that I had to be with her. She's a really nice girl and for a while, I did love her. but eventually, that love faded. a couple months after I realized the feelings had become merely platonic, I told her. She was fine with it. She is actually the one told me to move here. she's one of my best friends, that's why I've been talking to her. I've been telling her about you. How you're so sweet and protective and caring.... and how much I love you....." I look back up to see a look of regret on Herc's face.

"Oh my gosh. I-Im so sorry.... I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that..." He says with tears in his eyes. I quickly wrap my arms around him and assure him that it was ok.

Peggy's POV

"Maria!! Please talk to me!!! I swear that means nothing to me it was in the past." I stand outside the door of Maria's closet that she was hiding in. "Please open the door... I want to see your face..." I whisper, barely loud enough to be heard. A few seconds later I hear the door start to open. I take a step back and as soon as I see her, I hug her as tight as I can. she soon hugs back and starts crying. I rub circles on her back, trying to calm her down. "I don't care about what you used to be. I care about what you're like now. I love you so much Maria Reynolds.... I hope you don't forget that..

"I love you too Peg....." I hear her mutter. I bring her over to the couch and we binge watch Netflix all night.

Carie's POV

"Gracie why didn't you tell me? You know I wouldn't care." I tell my highly anxious girlfriend.

"Yeah I know but its was just a constant fear... I kept convincing myself that you would leave me and I just wouldn't have been able to deal with that." She says, her talking getting progressively faster. I put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. She starts breathing normally again.

"You've known me for 8 years. How would you ever think I'd leave you?" I put a hand on her cheek, "I love you so much and you know that." She nods and starts crying before she hugs me. I bring her to our bed and we cuddle till we finally fall asleep.

Yo guys how u doin? I felt bad leaving y'all on that sad note soo... I hope u liked this. I rushed tho so. Welp I'll se u guys later!! Byeeeeee!!!

Word count: 561