A/N

Hey guys! I just need to tell y'all that I won't be updating my books in a while. There's been a lot of crap going on in my life rn and I can't update with all this stress. I hope you guys understand. If you don't that's fine. I don't update often anyway but it will be more drawn out than normal. Please don't comment anything mean. I don't believe y'all would but I felt the need to say that anyway. I love you guys and hope y'all are doing ok. I hope to update soon.

Here's some pics of my doggo as an apology (his name is Link).

(Woah look part of my face is there XD)

Fun facts about Link to keep u guys entertained:
1. No he's not a Shih tzu he's a Lhasa apso. (a bigger slightly more aggressive shih tzu)
2. He always looks sad don't worry we don't neglect him or anything.
3. He is predicted to be about 6 or 7.
4. His shelter-given name was Ringo
5. One of his eyes are brown and the other is icy blue
6. When we got him from a rescue place, he had huge mats of fur and it took 6 hours for my mom to get them out before taking him to the groomer.
7. If we hold one of his toys up where he can't get it he will start barking and sometimes makes a 'borf' noise.
8. He loves new people and will not leave them alone.
9. He had only been in the shelter for 6 days before we got him.
10. We got him for free cuz the amount of stuff we would need to buy for him would be enough money payed.
11. He gets rlly excited when he is around towels.
12. When he tries to eat, he sees his ear fur and starts flipping his head around and sometimes barks.
13. He makes a lot of weird noises.
14. He has an odd obsession with licking my feet and gnawing on my finger.

Ok that was all I have for you. I hope life treats y'all well. Byeeeeeeee!!!