Family issues

(^^^^Lol the person who said the quote for today)

-Alex Pov-
I wake up, hearing John's voice in another room. He sounds so..... scared.. I stand and start to walk slowly to the room John is in.

"Y-yes sir...... I-I will.. goodbye....." his trembling voice dripping with sorrow. I hear him hang up so I walk in. When he sees me, his bloodshot eyes are wide with surprise. It looks like he'd been crying for about an hour. His face is bright red and his eyes are puffy. I walk over and try to put a hand on his shoulder but he moves away. I lower my hand.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?...." I ask with concern. He looks away with no response. Oh no. I'm not letting this go. I put my hands on his shoulders and force him to look me in the eyes.

"Alex...... I-I'm sorry.." he says, bursting into tears. I pull him into a hug and rub circles on his back. He hugs back for a second before pulling away.

"Sorry for what John?.." I ask him. His face has a sorrowful look when he replies.

"I-I'm not allowed to be friends with y-you, Herc, Laf, and now, Peggy....." he says with tears running down his face. I wipe them away and look him in the eyes.

"Why??" I ask frantically. I can't believe someone would do this to him.

"It's my dad, well, adopted dad..... he's an extreme Homophobe.... like, 'all gays will go to hell' extreme. He found out y'all aren't the straightest people ever and he wants me to cut you all out of my life..." John tells me. I am now fuming. How dare he do this to my Johnny.

"What's his name?" I question.

John looks at me with more tears forming in his eyes.

"Will Fisher....."

Yeah y'all don't understand that. You just gotta wait for the next chapter. I felt the need to update cuz it had been so long since the last real chapter. So here you go!! Not the longest chapter but I'm proud of it (mostly cuz I wrote it in like 20 min) I hope y'all liked it!!! Byeeeeee

Word count: 373