Releasing Erik

"You two be good alright?" I plead looking from Darwin to Ray and back again.

"We'll be fine mom, don't worry about us." I smile sadly and hug them both as tightly as I can.

"I'm your mother, It's my job to worry about you." I reply kissing their foreheads and standing up.

"You guys know the rules, no playing around in the lab without me there, I'll know if you guys get into anything down there so don't bother trying."

"Awe Hank..." "You're no fun..." The two boys whine, pouting and crossing their arms over their chests.

"When this is all over I promise that we'll do something together in the lab alright?" Their heads perk up, they nod and smile before running to tackle Hank in a hug before racing back to be with Libby and Cameron.

"Please be careful alright?"

"We will be Libby, just take care of yourself and the boys for us alright?" Libby nods and reaches her arms out to hug me.

I hold her tight and kiss her cheek to reassure her that we'll be fine. Even though she has visions of the future it doesn't mean that it's set in stone. The decisions that we make now will either save hundreds of millions of lives or it'll just kill us all faster.

No pressure or anything though.

Libby and Hank share a quick hug as well before him and I leave the house to join Logan and an extremely reluctant Charles. Once buckled up we head out. Logan is driving us in a direction that I've never been in before. He says he knows a guy that will be able to help us in releasing Erik, in Logan's time this guy is a man but in today's time apparently he is still a young man. How young? I'm not sure, we'll find out soon apparently.

We continue discussing our plan to make sure that everyone is on the same page and that it's as fool proof as we can possibly make it. By the time that's finished Logan is parking the car in front of a cute, small looking home with the last name Maximoff painted on a chipped coloring mail box.

The four of us walk up to the front door, with Logan at the head of our group, as he knocks on the door. It was barley a minute before we saw a lady coming to answer the door, she sighed seeing us and the tiredness on her face became even clearer then before.

"Is Peter home?" Logan asks politely.

"What did he do now?"

"Nothing. We were just wondering if can come in and see him, if that's alright?" Logan asks nervously, looking back at us as if to say 'if she doesn't I'm not sure what we'll do,' she nods her had and leads us through her home and down to the basement where her son must be.

"Peter." She yells. "The police are here... Again." On her way past us, once we're all situated in the basement, she glances back and says politely. "I'll be upstairs if you need anything."

I smile at her and nod. "Thank you, we appreciate it." She hesitates and watches me for a quick moment and in those few seconds I can see in her eyes that she knows for sure that we're not with the police.

She walks back up the stairs, worry and fear in her body language. I wait until she's out of hearing and visual sight before turning my attention back to Logan, I nod to tell him that we're safe to talk about our mission.

"Hey, you're Peter right?" Logan asks even though we all already knew the answer.

"Depends who's asking." I smirk and look around the room to distract myself from getting off mission topic. "You guys the police or something? No can't be, none of you have badges." I feel a rush of air flying around me, pushing my hair in front of my face.