1

i rolled out of bed, slapping my very annoying alarm. having to get up at 5am everyday was an actual life sucking task that i hate. the problem is that it's not even to go to school or travel. it's because i had to open the shop and start my work for the day. well technically it's not me that opens the shop, it's my parents who open the hairdressers. however, they like me to be awake in case any customers come in. to a hairdressers at 6:30am. seems stupid right? well my dad actually has very important clients such as celebrities or busy, rich, business men who can't take out of their day to get a fresh trim.

my dads shop has very early and late hours so people can come in without being photographed. he's not actually in the place half the time though because he goes to people's houses to cut their hair. my parents met at an event where they were working for the same person. my mum is a fashion designer and she works for a lot of celebrities too. it's kind of annoying as i can't go to school or out without being photographed myself.

i walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. i chose a simple outfit for the day; black jeans with rips all down them, a grey calvin klein top and my black rose runs. i threw on my blue jumper and slipped my phone into my back pocket before running downstairs to meet my parents.

"grab your schoolbag, tegan." i ran back up and threw my plain satchel over my shoulder and ran back down. i got in the car and put my ear phones in. the first song that came on through shuffle was feel it still. a few song later and we were at the shop. i hopped out the car and put my phone away.

"so i have 1 house call today. tegan, you wanna come with?" my dad asked, unlocking the door.
"sure. what will i be helping with?" i replied.
"you can just help me out. it's quite late though, about 10:30."
"who is it?" i asked.
"uh, have a look on the computer. i need to go and open the back room." i nodded and logged into the computer.

time                location           name
10:30pm       house call        beckham

alrighty then. i logged back off and sat on the couch. i opened my phone and went through some peoples stories.
"tegan, put your phone away and start your school work."