3

"so that's four medium coffees, two hot chocolates, one iced tea and two strawberry milkshakes?" the server at starbucks asked. i nodded my head and passed her my dads card. "and what name shall i put?"

"don't, there's too many. just call out micheals when you're done." i laughed. i went and sat with my dad. he looked up from his phone, took his card from me and smiled. our name was called and we collected our drinks. i held them carefully on my lap until we pulled up to the house. my dad rung the doorbell as i gripped the drinks tightly, praying i wouldnt drop them. a boy answered, who looked about twelve or thirteen. we walked in and i set the drinks down.

as i called out the different drinks, i handed out the cups, learning everyones names. not that i didn't know them already. but, i learned to not freak out in front of celebrities. it was very unproffesional. after handing out the drinks, i started to set up my dads things as he spoke to david. i told them that i was finished and stood there like the awkward little being i am.

"you know, i think the cookies will be done. romeo, can you go and take them out of the oven, please." victoria smiled.

"tegan, go and help." my dad ordered, not looking away from david. i internally rolled my eyes and followed romeo into the kitchen.