14

i slid out of my covers, sighing at the coldness. england is a cold place already, even frickin colder during winter. christmas was in 23 days and i was so excited. romeo and i were going to tell our parents that we were together tomorrow, seeing as it has been 2 weeks.

i rubbed my eyes and put my slippers on, grabbed my phone and left my room. mum had already made me poached egg on toast so i sat at the breakfast bar and started to eat that. i scrolled through instagram, posted a picture of my breakfast on snapchat and tweeted a good morning tweet on twitter. my face turned into a huge grin as i got the notification that romeo was coming over, i had asked him earlier and he agreed.
"whatcha smiling at?" my mother asked as she peered over my shoulder. i turned my phone off, threw it in front of my and pushed her off.
"mum, give me space!" i sighed, laughing at her smirk. after i finished i went upstairs to get ready. i chose a denim skirt, tights, a red long sleeved top and black slippers. i just left my hair down and did light makeup, seeing as we weren't leaving the house.

ding dong

"i'll get it!" i called from the sofa, throwing the remote on the coffee table and leaping up to answer the door before my nosy mother. as i opened the door, romeo looked up from his phone. his nose and cheeks were tinted red and a cute scarf was wrapped around his neck. i noticed he had snow boots on that were covered in snow. "you walked?"
"yeah, wanted some fresh air. and hello to you too." he chuckled, kissing my cheek. i let him in and announced that he was here to my family. my mum came around the corner and rested her hands on her hips.
"you two have been spending a lot of time together recently, are you not telling me something?" i shook my head, laughed and took him upstairs. "door stays open!"