Chapter 2: Awkward Encounter...

9:30 A.M, Seoul High School, Seoul

(Seulgi arrives at Seoul High School and enters the front office)

Staff Member: Oh! Hello there! Is there anything I can help you with?

Seulgi: Well, my family recently moved here because of my father's job and the mayor of Seoul told us that I have to go to this school. How do I sign up?

Staff Member: Oh, awesome!! Here's the registration sheet. Just fill out everything, write your signature on the bottom and I'll give you your schedule! It should take 5 minutes or so.

(The staff member hands Seulgi the registration sheet)

Seulgi: Thank you!

Staff Member: You're absolutely welcome!

(Seulgi sits down in one of the chairs and starts filling out the paper. 2 minutes have passed and she stands up and gives the paper back to the staff member)

Staff Member: Alright and here's your schedule. Right now it's lunch time so go grab a lunch.

Seulgi: Awesome! Thank you so much!!

Staff Member: My pleasure! Have a wonderful day!

Seulgi: You too!

(Seulgi walks to the cafeteria. Meanwhile...)

Mina: Jimin!! I want a cookie!! Pleaseeeee!!!!

Jimin: You've been a bad girlfriend lately! Why should I buy you a cookie?

Mina: What?! Hey!!!

(Jimin starts laughing)

Jimin: I'm kidding babe!! Of course I'll get you a cookie!

Mina: Really?! Thank you so much!!!

(Mina gives Jimin a kiss on the cheek)

Jimin: Please bring your lunch money next time, okay honey?

Mina: Okay! I promise!!

Jimin: Haha, that's my girl!

(Jimin and Mina lines up to get a cookie. Little did they know, Seulgi was right behind them....)

Seulgi's thoughts: Wait.... is that.... Jimin??? OH MY GOD!! I can't believe Jimin is right in front of me!! Wait, who's that girl that Jimin is talking to? Nah, must be some random friend, probably not a person I have to worry about. Unless it's his girlfriend... but I doubt it.

Seulgi: Jiminie!!!!!!!

(Jimin and Mina turns around. Jimin looks shocked)

Jimin thoughts: WAIT, WHAT THE HELL IS MY EX GIRLFRIEND DOING HERE?!

Seulgi: Jiminnnnn, I miss youuuuu!!

(Seulgi tries to grab Jimin's arms but Jimin pulled away)

Jimin: Seulgi!! What are you doing here?!??

Seulgi: Well, my father got a job here and I was told I had to go to this school.

Jimin thoughts: Of course. IT HAD TO BE THIS SCHOOL. Out of all the others, it had to be THIS ONE.

Jimin: Hey Mina, is it okay if I don't buy you a cookie this time? I promise I'll buy you a cookie next time.

Mina: O-Okay...? Sure, but why?

Jimin: I'll explain later. Let's go.

Seulgi: Wait, Jimin!!

(Seulgi grabs Jimin's arm)

Jimin: Let go of me!

Seulgi: I didn't receive any lunch money today. Do you mind, um, buying me a sandwich?

Jimin's thoughts: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! Come on Jimin, make up something!!

Jimin: Well you see, this girl named Mina and I have to go somewhere really important. So I'm very sorry that I can't buy you a sandwich right now. Better luck next time I guess.

Seulgi: Please!! I'm starving!!

Jimin's thoughts: Jeez, even if we broke up, I still feel kind of bad for her... UGH!!

Jimin: Okay fine! I'll buy you a sandwich! But only if you promise not to bump into each other again!!

Seulgi: Okay, okay! I promise!

(Seulgi crossed her fingers)

Jimin: Alright, excellent. It's a win-win then.

(Jimin orders a sandwich and hands it to Seulgi)

Seulgi: Thank you Jiminieee!!

Jimin: Don't you dare call me that!

Seulgi: What? I was just being grateful for you...

Jimin: Yeah, I really have to go now. So goodbye.

Seulgi: Goodbye Jiminie!!

Jimin: SEULGI!!!

(Seulgi giggles. Jimin and Mina walk out of the cafeteria)

Seulgi: Ahh... Park Jimin..

(Seulgi lets out a huge smile. Meanwhile....)

Mina: Damn, what was that all about? How come you bought her a whole meal when you can't buy me a small snack?! What happened back there?!

Jimin: Babe, I'm really sorry. it's very complicated. Just pretend that never happened. We'll probably never see her again.

Mina: What do you mean?? Who was that girl?! TELL ME NOW!!

(Mina becomes angry)

Jimin: Well you see....

Mina: Yes? Go on!!

Jimin: She's.... she's my ex girlfriend.