Chapter 7: Lightening The Mood

3:00 P.M, Detention Class, Seoul

(Detention class just ended and everyone is going home while Jimin and Bambam are talking to each other)

Jimin: You know, if it you didn't act all worked up and start to fight, we wouldn't be in this mess!!

Bambam: What are you talking about? You're the one who is dating a girl that's not even yours!! She's mine!!

Jimin: Mina doesn't even like you anymore!! Get over it!!!! Leave her alone!!!

Bambam: How would you know?!

Jimin: BECAUSE SHE'S DATING ME!!!!

(Jimin starts getting angry)

Jimin: She likes me!! Not you!! So get over it and stop being a little kid!! I don't ever want to see your face again!!

(Jimin walks off angrily)

Bambam: Ha!! He thinks he knows what's up? Mina still has feelings for me, I know it. I just have to make her show it and stop hiding it.

(Jimin walks home. Then, he got a call from Mina)

Jimin: Hey honey...

Mina: Hey!! Wait... why do you sound so sad? Was it because detention? Was it that bad?

Jimin: Hell yeah it was bad. And your crazy ex, Bambam, made it ten times worse!!!

Mina: Aww, I'm so sorry honey. Yeah he's a jerk, I know. I've made a huge mistake dating him.

Jimin: No, it's not your fault, darling.

(Mina sighs. Then, she thought of something)

Mina: Hey, wanna come over to my place? We can watch tv and just relax!

Jimin: Yes please! I need to relax like right now! Thank you so much.

Mina: Hehe, no problem! I'll be waiting for you honey.

Jimin: Thanks darling. Bye!

Mina: Bye!!! See you!!

(They ended call. Jimin walks to Mina's house. He finally got there. They watched an hour of just television. Jimin starts to feel more relaxed and less angry)

Jimin: Thanks for calming me down, honey. I really appreciate it.

Mina: Anything for the best person in the world.

(Jimin and Mina kissed. They continued to watch tv. It was a romantic yet relaxed night for the both of them)