Chapter 3: Mean, Rude, and Needy

9:40 A.M, Seoul High School, Seoul

Mina: EX GIRLFRIEND?!?!

Jimin: Y-Yeah....

Mina: Are you actually serious right now?!

Jimin: Babe, I'm sorry...

Mina: Why are you sorry?

Jimin: Aren't you mad?

Mina: No, but I am really, really shocked!!

Jimin: Well, she and I broke up because she cheated on me. I got really depressed.

(Jimin frowns. Mina pats his back)

Mina: Jeez, I'm so sorry. No wonder you looked pissed off back there. I'm here to listen if you want to talk about it. I'll make sure she doesn't come any close to you!

Jimin: Thanks babe! I appreciate it.

(Jimin gives Mina a kiss and a warm hug. 3 hours later, school ends...)

Namjoon: Yo guys! We should go get t4 or something right now! Who's down?

(The group (bangtwice) agreed except Mina)

Jihyo: Aw, Mina. Why can't you go?

Hoseok: Yeah? Why?

Mina: I'm sorry guys but my dad just texted me and he said that he wants me to come home for something. I don't know what it is that he wants to show me.

Suga: Aw man. That sucks.

Taehyung: Yeah it does.

Chaeyoung: How about we all do tomorrow then? Is that okay?

Mina: Yeah! I'm pretty sure I can do tomorrow!

Nayeon: Yay! That's awesome!

Mina: Alright, I have to go now guys. Again, I'm so sorry! Bye guys!!

(The group waves Mina goodbye. Mina is ready to go home but when she turns around, she is greeted by a familiar person)

Mina: Whoa, sorry I bumped into yo- WHAT THE.....?!?!?!

Familiar Person: Hey cutie. Miss me?

Mina: BAMBAM?!?!

Bambam: That's right.

(The groups turns around to see what was going on. Bambam gives a wink to Mina)

Mina: Why... how..... how di-

Bambam: No questions please. I'm just happy that faith has brought us together again.

(Bambam touches Mina's cheeks. Jimin walks over to them and pushes Bambam out of the way)

Jimin: Excuse me! Who are you and why are you harassing my girlfriend?!

Bambam: Harrassing? Girlfriend?!

(Bambam lets out a huge laugh)

Bambam: I don't know who you are, but she's mine, not yours!! Mind your own business and keep walking.

(Bambam pushes Jimin. A crowd of students start crowding around them)

Bambam: Look at all these students crowding around us. They're here to see the reunion of Mina and me, not your ugly face!!

(The crowd goes wild)

Jimin: Look, I'm trying to ask nicely here. Please leave Mina alone. Can't you see that she's feeling harrassed right now?

Bambam: Are you just afraid of me? Huh? You wanna fight?! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!

(The crowd screams 'fight! fight! fight!')

Bambam: Come on! Let's go!!

Jimin: I don't want anyone to get hurt here-

(Bambam pushes Jimin to the ground. The crowd goes wild)

Jimin: Agh, sh*t.

Mina: NO! STOP IT! LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE!!!

(Mina pushes Bambam away and helps Jimin get up. The crowd went silent)

Mina: Bambam! You and me dating is only in the past!! I don't even like you anymore!! I don't even want to see your face anymore!! GET LOST!!

(Mina slaps Bambam's face. The crowd says 'oooohhhh'. Mina helps Jimin walk, leaving Bambam shocked)

Bambam: You'll really regret this!! I'm warning you!!!

Mina: SHUT UP AND GET LOST!!!

Jimin thoughts: So, wait... that was Mina's ex? Damn! No wonder he wanted Mina so bad back there. Jeez...

(The crowd splits up and walks away. Bambam walks to another direction while the group walks together)

Suga: Damn, what was that all about?

Nayeon: Yeah, who was that guy?!

Mina: That... that was... that was my ex-boyfriend.

Jimin's thoughts: I knew it!! Gosh he was so mean!!

Jihyo: Damn! That's new.

Jungkook: Jimin, you okay right??

(Jungkook pats Jimin's back)

Jimin: Yeah, I'm fine.

Namjoon: Wait, Mina, don't you have to go to your house for something?

Mina: OH YEAH!! I completely forgot!! Thank you so much for reminding me!! I need to go guys!! See you tomorrow bye!!

(The group waves at Mina and walks their separate ways while Mina rushed home)