Chapter 5: School Fight

12:45 A.M, Seoul High School, Seoul

(It is lunchtime, and Mina and Jimin are walking to the cafeteria to meet the group (bangtwice))

Jimin: So you're telling me that your ex-

Mina: Just call him Bambam. I'm tired of hearing the word "ex".

Jimin: Okay, so uh.... Bambam.... you're telling me that Bambam got a new phone and that he memorized your phone number so he started texting you and said that something was gonna happen... today?

Mina: Yup, pretty much. He wouldn't tell me what it was. All he said was that it will be a surprise and that I have to be emotionally and mentally prepared for it.

Jimin: Hmm, I see.... that's weird.

Mina: I know right? Really weird.

Jimin: W-What do you think he'll most likely do?

Mina: Honeslty, I think he'll go up to me and say something like 'oh Mina, I've changed. Please come back to me!!!'.

(Jimin starts giggling)

Mina: What's so funny?

Jimin: Your impression of Bambam!! Haha!!

Mina: Hey come on!! Stop teasing me!! You know I'm bad at impressions.

(Mina gives a light slap on Jimin's shoulder)

Jimin: Ow!!

Mina: What do you mean "ow"? That was like the lightest slap I've ever done in my life!!

Jimin: Yeah I know, but I'm still hurt from yesterday. Remember?

Mina: Oh yeah... I'm sorry.

Jimin: It's okay.

Mina thoughts: Stupid Bambam. Why did he have to push down my boyfriend?? HMPH!!

(Mina and Jimin made it to the cafeteria. Then out of nowhere, Bambam walks in front of them)

Bambam: Hey there!! You guys missed me from yesterday?

Mina: Go away a**hole!

Bambam: Damn, Minari. That's a little too far there.

Jimin: Wait, he calls you Minari too??

Mina: BAMBAM!! I told you not to call me that!!!

Bambam: Alright alright, chill. How about... sweetie? Can I call you sweetie then?

Mina: If you're here just to mess around with me, then GET LOST RIGHT NOW!!!!

Bambam: Okay fine, I'll get to the point. Gosh you're no fun. Anyway, are you ready for the surprise that I told you yesterday?

Mina: N-Not really...

Bambam: Well, heh, you're going to absolutely love it!!!