Chapter 8: Oh... Hi There

10:40 P.M, Seoul High School, Seoul

(It was art class for Jimin and Namjoon. Namjoon sits in front of Jimin. The class was going great until...)

Teacher: Alright class, we have a new student today so please welcome her warm and well. She should've arrived right now.

(Namjoon turns his back to talk to Jimin)

Namjoon: Ooohhh, a new student. I wonder if she's pretty-wait, no... I wonder if she's sexyyy.
Yeah Jimin? Yeah?

Jimin: I have a girlfriend!!

Namjoon: Alright Alright, fine. I'm sorry. But who knows, she could be a cutie, don't you think?

Jimin: Yeah, I mean, I guess...

Namjoon: Ayee, that's my man Jimin.

Jimin: But again, I have a girlfriend so...

Namjoon: Come on, you're no fun man.

Jimin: Alright alright, fine! Let's see who she is. Maybe she could be a cutie.

Namjoon: Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

(Namjoon gives Jimin a high five. Then, finally, after two minutes, the new student showed up)

Teacher: Everyone, here's the new student!! Please give her a warm welcome of applause!!!

(The whole class claps)

Teacher: Hello there! Please introduce yourself.

New Student: Hello everyone! My name is Kang Seulgi.

Jimin: WAIT WHATTTTT????!!!!!!

(Jimin literally screamed in front of the whole class)

Seulgi: Oh, hi Jimin!!

(Namjoon looks at Jimin in shock. Namjoon whispers to Jimin)

Namjoon: Yo, Jimin, you know this cutie? Aye, my man!!

(The teacher then starts to speak)

Teacher: Oh, you know each other? Well that should be exciting! Why don't you go sit next to him? There's an open seat right next to him if you want.

Seulgi: Yes of course! It's been a while since we've last spoke to each other.

Teacher: Well, now you two reunited! How adorable.

Jimin's thoughts: NOT ADORABLE AT ALL!! Come on, of all the classes that Seulgi had to transfer to, it had to be this one? IT HAD TO BE THIS ONE?! Come on God, I expected better from you. Seriously

(Seulgi goes and sits next to Jimin)

Seulgi: Hey Jimin! I can't believe we both have a class together!

Jimin: Yeah yeah, just leave me alone and never talk to me in this class ever, okay?

Seulgi: Wait, wha-

Jimin: HEY!! I said don't talk to me!! You got that?

Seulgi: But, bu-

Jimin: No buts!!

(Namjoon steps in)

Namjoon: Hey hey, whoa there. Why are you being so mean to a friend that you haven't seen for a long time? Damn Jimin, I thought you were better than this.

Jimin: Hey, I can explai-

Namjoon: This girl seems like a very nice person too. Like come on man

Jimin: But.. but... UGH! Fine. You can talk to me Seulgi. BUT ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO.

Seulgi: Wait, what do you mean by that?

Jimin: Well, if you need a pencil or confirmation on homework or something like that. Other than that, DON'T TALK TO ME!!

Seulgi: O-Okay... fine...

(Seulgi starts putting on a frown)

Jimin's thoughts: Damn, I... I kinda feel bad for her. Maybe, maybe I should talk to her. Maybe we can start ove-WAIT, NO! If it didn't work in the past, it won't work again. Come on Jimin, get a hold of yourself

(Class ended. The students are packing their stuff)

Jimin's thoughts: Ugh, f*ck it. At least just be casual friends with her. Not too close

Jimin: Hey Seulgi, you know what, let's just... let's just be friends, you know. Not too close, but we can talk here and there and have casual conversations

Seulgi: Wait, I thought you didn't want to talk to me ever unless I needed something?

Jimin's thoughts: F*ck..

Jimin: Uh... w-when did... when did I say that? I don't remember saying that

Seulgi: Just now, you were like "Don't talk to me unless you need something!!"

Jimin's thoughts: Damn it Jimin, you f*cked up...

Jimin: Oh... OH!! Oh yeah. Right right. Um... forget I ever said that. I really.. I really want to become your friend again. You know like, start over...

Seulgi: Yeah of course!! But... what made you change your mind all of a sudden?

Jimin: Oh, you don't need to worry about that. Come on, let's walk to our next class.

Seulgi: Alright then

(Jimin and Seulgi proceeds to walk to their next class together. Little did they know, Mina was watching them walk together... and she did not look happy...)