Chapter 9: How could you?

12:30 P.M, Afterschool, Seoul

(Mina and Jimin were holding hands, walking together to home)

Mina: So.. Jimin... how was your day? Pretty good?

Jimin: Oh it was great! Fantastic actually. What about yours?

Mina: My day? Oh, my day. Pretty... pretty bad actually...

Jimin: Oh, really?! What happened? Did you fail a test? Did a guy bully you? If that happened, tell me his name. I will beat the crap out of him!!

Mina: No, none of that. It's because... because of you...

Jimin: Um... wait what? What do you mean Min-

Mina: You know what I mean! I saw that!!

Jimin: Saw what?

Mina: Don't act dumb Jimin!! I saw you with your ex girlfriend!! I forgot her name but I saw you two walking together and talking!! Seemed like you two were having a great time huh?!?!

Jimin: MINA!! Hold on, babe, you saw that?!?!

Mina: Yes I saw that!! There better be a good explanation behind this!!

Jimin's thoughts: Mina, you don't understand. I'm obviously not going to date her!! All I want is just to be friends and start over!! Come on, please understand

Jimin: Mina, let me explain. I am definitely not going to date her. EVER. Especially since it didn't workout in the past. All I want is just to be friends with her and start over. That's all. Nothing more than that. Got it?

Mina: But.. but... that's.. that's still not good!

Jimin: What the f*ck do you mean? I just said I didn't want to date her-

Mina: I mean even friends is not good! Just please stay away from her. That's all I'm asking. It's not that hard Jimin.

Jimin: What do you mean Mina?! Being just friends should be fine!! Why are you getting so angry about it?!

Mina: Because.. Because...

Jimin: Wait... are you... jealous?

Mina: Jealous? JEALOUS? HAHA!! You're so funny Jimin!!

Jimin: Mina.. answer me honestly

(Jimin gives an angry face at Mina)

Mina: Alright alright fine... yeah.. I'm jealous. But you should know why.

Jimin: Um.. no... why?

Mina: No? NO?! YOU DON'T F*CKING KNOW WHY?!?! IT'S 'CAUSE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! THAT'S F*CKING WHY!!!! You're so stupid Jimin!!

Jimin: How though?!?! There's literally no love involved AT ALL!! She doesn't like me romantically, I don't like her romantically. JUST FRIENDS!! FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!!!

Mina: Oh yeah? Well... what if... what if you start growing feelings for her? HUH?!

Jimin: Mina, I literally just said... I WILL NEVER DATE HER!! I have you!! I love you!!! I don't love her!! You're my girlfriend!! Not her!!! Please trust me!! I will never grow feelings for her!!! Ever!!!

Mina: ...Fine. I trust you...

Jimin: Thank you Mina. Trust me, she will never be my girlfriend ever again!!! I have you, Mina.

(Jimin gives a kiss on Mina's forehead)

Mina: Hey.. I'm.. I'm sorry I got a little out of control. I was just.. jealous and afraid that you would go for her again and... I'll lose you.

Jimin: It's not your fault. I completely understand your perspective. I agree that it's a little frustrating for someone when their lover wants to start over with their ex again. It was my fault for not understanding you. I should've yelled. I'm sorry

(Mina and Jimin hugs)

Jimin: Hey, let's go home, shall we?

Mina: Yeah, let's go home babe

(Mina and Jimin holds hands and starts to walk home. Nighttime falls and Mina got a text from... Bambam?! The text was a video of what literally happened today: Jimin and Mina arguing, Then apologizing to each other, and then hold hands and proceed to walk home together)

                                  TEXT

Bambam: Mina... what the hell is this?!

Mina: Um... me hanging out with my boyfriend? Don't you think it's a little creepy when you record someone hanging out with their boyfriend? Especially when it's from an ex??

Bambam: That's it

Mina: What do you mean "that's it"?

Bambam: I'm done with this bullsh*t

Mina: What are you talking about?

                              END TEXT

Mina's thoughts: What the hell happened to him? Jeez, can he just move on for f*ck's sake? The past is the past and he should just move on and accept it-wait... wait a minute... what if... what if he's going to do something to Jimin again?!?! IS HE GOING TO FIGHT HIM AGAIN?! OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE TO TELL JIMIN QUICK!!!

She's Mine, Not Yours 2 (Jimin x Mina ) (Jimina) (Bangtwice)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें