Getting to know the boys in the family oneshot

Vladè Erik Jokić

Vladè is about 8 years old in this picture and he's 5'6" Tall

Vladè is about 8 years old in this picture and he's 5'6" Tall. Since Jamal Murray was pregnant with another baby and yet it is a boy. 9 months later, Jamal Murray gave birth to another son. Vladè may be a stubborn kid in this chapter, but he's quiet and shy. He looks so much like his father. Although, he may hate school, but he has very good grades. When he reaches to 6 feet tall, he's about thirteen years old. He may hate school, but he has good grades along with his brothers.

Personality: stubborn, sassy, rebellious, shy, energetic, outgoing, caring, loving.

Likes: Hanging out with his parents, friends, siblings, Serbian food that his father had as a child. BTS, Kpop music, Basketball. Kim Taehyung and J-Hope.

Dislikes: Being mean to Nikola, bullies, bees because he's allergic to it.

Parents-
Mother: Jamal Murray
Father: Nikola Jokić

About Vladè,

Hi, my name is Vladè Erik Jokić and my parents are basketball players from the Denver Nuggets. My father is a Center and my mother is a Point Guard. I have four younger brothers named, Jace, Gabo, Marko and Ivan. Yet, my brothers are very nice. We may fight, but we always get along.

Ethnicity: Serbian.

Hometown: Sombor, Serbia

Jace Demarco Murray-Jokić

Jace is the 2nd younger brother of Vladè, Gabo, Marko and Ivan

Jace is the 2nd younger brother of Vladè, Gabo, Marko and Ivan. Jace and Vladè had gotten into a heated argument when thinking about what had happened in the basketball camp because Vladè realized Jace was too slow to pass the ball. Nikola had to stop the two brothers before the fight had gotten out of control. Even Jamal Murray had to stop the two boys as well. Although, Jace and Vladè forgave each other and apologizes to his parents.