Passed Out

Running quickly you leapt over bushes and roots; your heart was pounding ferociously in your chest and your breaths came in short, rapid inhalations.

You made it to a small clearing near a stony cliff and when you looked around your e/c eyes widened.

Standing not far from you was Zeref. You wasted no time as you rushed forward and leapt at him, wrapping your arms tightly around his chest.

"Y/n" He said in surprise.

All of the events from earlier flashed in your mind and unwilling tears fell as you looked up.

"There are people here, for some reason they all seem to want to fight me!" You whined timidly.

"Y/n, you should leave." He said monotonously.

Your mind flooded with confusion when you heard a voice saying something behind you.

With your arms still wrapped around him you twisted your head back and saw a woman with long, dark hair.

Suddenly she goes to attack, a strange sphere thing flying towards you. Zeref pushes you down to the floor and blocks it.

Suddenly he looks pained and holds his head. You know what's coming and you start to back away quickly.

As you guessed, a large black cloud of magic is emitted from him and starts growing, killing everything it touches.

You couldn't back away fast enough and the cloud engulfs you. It felt horrible, like all your energy was draining and your soul itself was being pulled out of you.

You made a split second decision and began breathing  (technically eating) the dark magic.

It stopped harming your energy but now your body was in pure agony. It felt like you were being torn from the inside out but luckily, you weren't dead; well at least not yet anyway.

One of your hands tightly clenched your throat as the other pressed the ground, desperately trying to keep yourself from falling.

"Y/n!" You heard Zeref's concerned call.

You looked up and your eyes met before he was knocked out by the strange woman's magic.

You gasped in horror before crawling over to him quickly and using your magic to bind your wrists together.

Now you wouldn't be seperated. The aching in your body intensified and you blacked out.

3rd person pov-

The woman sighed in annoyance.

"That stupid girl is ruining my plans."

She grabbed Zeref onto her back and started walking off, you being dragged on the ground carelessly.

She continued walking until she heard rustling and set down Zeref against a tree.

The fire mage with spikey pink hair came out, blue cat flying by his side. They had a long conversation before the blonde from earlier came out of no where and the pinkette ended up having to fight a giant marshmallow as the woman grabbed Zeref and left.

(Come on y'all know this part! Also a tiny time skip)

Zeref had woken up to a dead man and two girls near him that were thankfully alive.

He noticed you attached to him and unbound the spell. His concern grew as he took note of your paled skin and the dark bags under your eyes.

It was obvious what had happened. He grabbed you and began walking off.

A bit after he watched as the giant tree in the middle of the island came crashing down and found a group of wizards laying, exhausted, on the ground.

He set you down a bit ahead of them but in the path. He then left, going off to find the ship and kill master Hades (is that spelled right?)

When the wizards were finally able to get up they walked a bit before finding you. They decided to take you after a brief discussion and made they're way back to the camp.

None of the uninjured that were awake knew what was wrong with you but still kept the action going, sending a team off to go find Hades.

The tree was restored shortly after and the injured woke up quickly.

Your pov-

You woke up with a massive headache and feeling like you needed to puke.

You looked around and saw no one you recognized. They were talking about something before they all went off somewhere, only one stayed behind and it was a girl with long platinum hair and tied up bangs.

You guessed they left her to watch after you.

"Would you mind if I got your name?" She asked sweetly, "Mine in Mirajane but you can call me Mira."

You looked up at her nervously then down at your hands before quietly mumbling, "Y/n"

She gave you a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you Y/n"