Dragon!

"You're strange." The girl said, "but I guess if you don't know what love is you can't possibly steal my Gray. My name is Juvia!" She gave you a friendly smile and you lightly smiled back.

Suddenly a loud noise split the air and  made everyone cover their ears except for you. You stood up quickly, warmth rising in your chest.

"That sounded like Ogie!"

A few people rushed out of the trees and began talking ergently but you weren't listening.

You held your hands, clasped, to your chest as you searched the sky. Your e/c orbs spotted something and you felt a smile spread on your face.

"He's here! I found him again!" You whispered to yourself as small tears came to your eyes.

Soon he was close and the small man you met as Makarov grew enormous and grabbed onto your dragons head forcefully. You gasped and looked at the scene in horror.

"W-whats he doing! Why is he doing that to my dragon, no my father!"

The master ordered his guild to run and leave the island and they did. You stayed as a fierce emotion swept over you, you had never felt this way before.

You ran closer to the two and jumped up onto Acnologia's clawed foot. You forced yourself up his leg and onto his back.

Makarov noticed you, "Y/n! I thought I said to leave!" He boomed.

"I'm not of your guild! You cannot command me to leave!" You argued back.

"You bare your guilds emblem, therefore you are a member no matter how you see it!"

"Well I can't just let sit back and watch as you try to hurt my only parent!" You screamed as your eyes began to tear up again.

That left the master speechless, Acnologia saw an opening and managed to force the master away before standing over him.

You realized before he did it what he was going to do.

"W-wait! Acnologia! Don't kill him!" You cried.

He didn't seem to hear you and continued before the boy with pink hair came out of no where and followed by the other people.

They combined their magic attacks and you leaped off Acnologia right before they hit.

You watched as he re-emerged from the sea and flew up. The people of the guild began to talk about defensive spells as you watched your dragon.

"Ogie? What are you doing?"

Your eyes then widened with shock as he began to inhale for a breath attack.

"Everyone let's hold hands!" Mira shouted.

You watched as they formed a circle and held hands, you looked down with a frown when a hand entered you vision. You looked up, startled.

"Come on child, this is your guild too now." Makarov said kindly.

You wiped your eye and hesitantly took his hand, joining the circle. A small black cat grabbed your other hand and everyone looked up, you felt nervous but looked up as well.

"Back to Fairy Tail!"

"Acnologia, what happened to you?"

And then everything went blank.