Identity

Uhm.. I dont really remember my original storyline for this so imma just try my best haha-
I'm surprised so many people actually like this ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

You sat alone, twiddling your fingers as the guild members milled around you, having casual conversations and giving the hall a warm atmosphere.

"So," You were finally rejoined by Lucy and the others.

After your reveal of the bond you shared with Acnologia, they had gawked before leading you inside to get details.

"Is Acnologia really your father?" She continued, Interlocking her fingers and resting her chin atop them.

"Not biologically." You mumbled, looking at the wooden table, "He just raised me for a few years before leaving, that's around the time I met Zeref."

Lucy sighed, "You sure know some shady people."

Snapping your eyes to her you huffed, "Shady?"

"S-Sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude! It's just, Acnologia tried to kill us and Zeref... well he's a notorious dark wizard to put lightly." She replied, waving her hands around.

"Oh.. I suppose." You spoke.

"To think a monster like that could raise a child." Carla, Wendy's little cat put in.

You tensed and looked her in the eye, "He's not a monster!"

Carla rolled her eyes, "That creature's destroyed countless Cities. All filled with people. I wouldn't exactly call him an angel."

Looking down at the table, your heart panged, "I know he doesn't like humans, but I could never imagine him killing so many innocent people without being provoked."

"Well he did! It's a fact, you cant deny the truth. Same goes for that dark wizard, he isn't any better." The small cat spoke in a harsh tone.

"Carla, you shouldn't say mean things to Y/n." Wendy spoke up, looking worried.

Carla stuck her nose up, "I'm just being honest. It's a miracle that Y/n isn't like them."

You clenched your fist and abruptly stood, face shadowed by your hair as you stared, blank faced with widened eyes at her.

"If you keep speaking like this about the people who raised me," you tilted your head a bit, "I'll kill you."

It went quiet as your heart beat rushed in your ears.

"Y/n," Lucy laughed, "You shouldn't joke like that."

You quickly looked at her, slamming your hands on the table.

"I wasn't joking! Dont think you can insult the ones closest to me without consequence! You don't even know them!"

Taking a deep, seething breath, you bit back the black fog from your mouth and marched out of the guild.

"I need a moment to calm down. I'll loose control at this rate."

Making yourself at home in the forest, you climbed to the top of the tallest tree and curled yourself into a ball and beginning to cry.

"Why is everything so different? I dont remember them being so cruel, I love them so much how can everyone talk so horribly of them!" Sniffing, you raked a hand through your hair, "Is it true? Are they really so bad? Then why did they treat me so nicely?"

Idk when I'll update next, but I promise not to take to long :D