the best and worst day of my life

I don't own the vampire diaries or the originals I wish I did but sadly I don't all the credit go's to the makers of them I also don't own this song

Hi my name is Liliana Salvatore and this my life story. Let's start form the beginning shall we. As you all have probably heard about my brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore. When we were younger we were all so close.
But there were always those people who thought they could come between ues. For example Katherine pierce. She was the one that, on that final day, came between ues.

I thought that are bond was stronger then her but, I was proven wrong. The only thing that I was not aware of, was that Katherine was putting her blood in my drinks and that the night my stupid brothers went to rescue her, but she had a plan of own. When I was sleeping she had the Lockwood wolf kill me. But little did she know that I was a witch, and that my magic  came with me. But as for me I did not know that I was a witch. I fond out in the most worst way possible.

(Flash bake) 1867

I was walking down a dark road with a friend of mine. We walked down the road that lead to her house when suddenly a man jumped out and grabbed me and tried to bite me. I then realized it was a vampire, and that it could kill my friend. Suddenly, instinct took over and I felt a power in my body that I never felt before. Then out of  nowhere, a blue electricity light struck the man and he caught on fire. My friend was so scared that she quickly got out of there and I never saw her again.

(End of flash back)

I lost a friend that day. So after that I met to a witch named Gloria and she told me I was a hybrid. After that she and I became friends. She said that she would teach me how to control my magic. After that I quickly mastered the art of magic. So I left Chicago in 1875. I have been traveling the world ever since. Now I am currently in New York city in my penthouse that just got remodeled.

"What could you possibly want Katherine." I asked answering my phone ."I wanted to talk to you about your brothers.""what about them, I mean you did kill them after you stringed them along and turned me. So I will ask again, what do you want to talk about?"I said getting more angry with her." That's just it I didn't kill them. I turned them like you."she said."what are you talking about?" I said with confusion they, can't be alive. I saw them die. But then again I had to die to so."I did the same thing to you as I did them only they died by your father's hand.""no."" Yes." She said with a smirk."What do you want."" Oh, I called to let you know that your brothers are causing a lot of Mischief here. They are also getting into things they shouldn't be." "So you thought to let there sister know so I could get them out of it." I said with the realization of what she was playing at. "See you are the smart one." "I guess, but what I don't understand is why you need me. You see, since you haven't called me in the last 78 years I must be a last resort. Especially since you haven't told me about my brothers until now. So what are you getting at." "Can't a friend just surprise her other one." She said playfully. "No because Katherine, all you do is play games and ruin people's lives." "Oh Lily, you used to be such a sweet girl, that never got in my way  what happened to her." "She grew up. Why don't you do the same and quit playing with people's lives." I said with anger. "Well that wouldn't be fun now would it." "Well I guess I will have to wait and see what game you are playing won't I?" "I guess you would, but just know that you won't win." She said then the line went dead before I could even get a chance to answer her threat. Well it looks like I will have to go to Mystic Falls and see what kind of trouble my brothers have gotten them selves in to.