The plan

Two days later

Liliana's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. I have been with my brothers for two days. It has been a lot of catching up and apologies for not seeing them sooner. But I wasn't the only one. Stefan kept saying that he should of looked longer but I kept saying that he couldn't of known. When we finally dropped that subject we were all bonding. It felt like old times when we were children.

"Lily. Earth to Lily." Damon said as he snapped me out of my trance. I looked up at him and realized I had gone to the kitchen and subconsciously poured myself a cup of coffee. Boy was I good. I looked at him with a smile. He looked at me confused. "What were you thinking about Liliana I tried to get your attention for like 10 minutes." He said with annoyance. "I was just thinking about how great it is to be with you and Stefan." "It is great to have you back Liliana." Stefan chimed in as you walked into the room joining the conversation. "We are so glad you are here, but right now we have a problem." " What is the problem?" I asked. " Katherine is back." As soon as he said that I felt anger course through my veins. "I know she's back, she's the on that told me you guys were here." "Well she attacked Elena a few weeks ago, but we thought she left." Stefan said. "So now we have a plan to kill her." Damon chimed in. "Well then it would only be right if I helped wouldn't it." I said with a smirk growing bigger and bigger on my face.