Katherine! No That's Not It?

*sorry this chapter wouldn't load and I only just noticed. Supper sorry.*

"Liliana's pov"

My brother's and I had just started to work on the plan, when a knock came from the door. "Stefan? Are you here." I heard a vary familiar but unfamiliar female voice say. "In here." He said. But just as he did Damon looked at him as if he just stabbed with a wooden stake. "You invited Elena here without telling Lily!" "Tell me what? Who is here." I said just as the girl walked in. I froze. "KATHERINE!!" I shouted, as I pined her against the wall. "No, No, No, Lily stop! She's not Katherine!" I heard Damon shout. Then I really looked at her. He was right. Katherine would never dress like that and Katherine never straightens her hair. I finally let go and watched her fall to the floor. Oh she is so not Katherine. But my question is that if she is not Katherine, then what is she?

"Lily, this is Elena. Elena this is are sister Liliana." Stefan says as he helped her up from the floor. "Sister, Stefan you never told me you had a sister." She says as she looks me up and down. "Ya Stefanie, you never told me you had a Katherine look alike as a "friend." "Liliana, we were going to tell you, but it just never came up." Damon says. That's it! "NEVER CAME UP. NEVER CAME UP. Are you trying to make me more mad!! Never came up. Well I'll tell you something that never came up brother's. How I am leaving and never coming back." "Lily, don't be like that." Stefan said as he went to take my hand, but before he could I already grabbed his head and snapped his neck. Then I used my powers to make wounds all over him and kicked him in the jewels, then I snapped his neck to. Then I turned to Elena. I looked her straight in the eye and used my powers to knock her out.

*Time skip*

"Damon's pov"

When I wake up I feel pain all over. As my vision started to clear up I saw what my sister did. Stefan was trying to wake up Elena and the hole house was trashed. "What happened after Liliana snapped my neck?" Stefan asked still trying to wake up Elena. "After she snapped your neck she used her magic to make wounds appear on me, she snapped my neck and then I guess she knocked out Elena and trashed the place." I said. " Uh, what happened." Elena said as she finally wakes up. "Are sister." I said as I looked around. "How come you guys never told me you had a sister." "We thought she died a long time ago. We just thought it was better not to bring up the bad memories." Stefan said. "Well let's go find her." I said as I began to walk to the door. "Why would you go after her if she hurt you, and treated me badly!?" Elena said as we were about to walk out the door. "For 1, she's are sister, for 2, not everything is about you Elena, and for 3 some bad things happened in the past and we owe her." I said as I left out the door.

*Time Skip*

"Liliana's pov"

I had been walking through the forest for a little while when I started to feel like I was being followed. I knew it was my brother's. I wasn't ready to face them yet, but I knew I had to. So I stopped at a clearing and waited. "We thought you were leaving and never coming back." I heard Damon say. "No. I did that once, I'm not doing that again." I said as tears started to leave my eyes. Then I turned around and huged them. "I am so sorry. I overreacted. I just missed you guys and I finally got you back. I just didn't want to lose you like I did last time." "It's okay sis. You were right, we should of told you about Elena right away and were sorry we didn't." Stefan said as we continue to hug it.

*Time Skip*

"Liliana's pov"

After are little apology sesh, we went back to the boarding house and Elena was still there. Damon and Stefan said they didn't want Elena apart of the plan so they told me not say anything. As we walked in I spotted Elena instantly. "Hey sorry about knocking you out and for thinking that you were Katherine." I apologized. "It's okay you didn't know. I forgive you. And hey maybe we can be friends." "U don't know sister, I'd have to think about it." I said with a wink as I walked away. "Was that a yes." I heard Elena say as I walked to my room. "It's as close as your going to get." I heard Damon say. I smiled at that. He knew me so well.