The Masquerade Ball!

Liliana's pov

As we go into my favorite Boutique on the corner of a busy Street. Damon huff's in annoyance. "Liliana Eve Salvatore why do I have to carry all of your bags!" "Because you love me and you owe me." I say sassily shaking my hips. "I owe you what?" "You owe me this because dear brother, you lost. You also challenged me, and you should never challenge me because you will lose. Your living proof." "I am not. I let you win." "You let me win? I think not!" I say well, looking at shoes. "And what makes you say that dear sister of mine." "I say that, because you were screaming in pain. You also were out of breath when we were done. You and I both know that it is hard for you to become out of breath. Or are you just weak?" "Weak! Did you just call me week Lily." "Well your the one how brought this on yourself, if you hadn't challenged me to a fight this would of never happened." "You are just lucky I love you." "I am aren't I. Oh and this is all going on your credit card." " wait what!" He said, just as I was paying the nice lady at the front desk.

One hour later

As we get back for shopping, I make Damon carry all my things into my newly remodeled room. "Did you guys buy all of Chicago." Stefan said as I walked in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "No but almost. Damon had so much fun! He is such a great brother." "Oh ya so much fun. Just great." He said as he stumbled through the front door with a lot of bags. "Don't worry your still my favorite brother, twin." I whisper so only he can hear. "Don't tell him that, he'll get back to his 8 bourbon bottles a day diet." Stefan said so only I could hear well Damon's up in my room putting my bags on my bed. After all my bags are in my room I go and get ready for the masquerade ball tonight.

As I get ready I think back to the dream or was it vision I had earlier. Why was I there. Why did I just get it today and not other days or at all. All these thoughts and questions pop in to my head, I didn't even realize that I had gotten out of the bath, and had started to put on my dress and heels.

 All these thoughts and questions pop in to my head, I didn't even realize that I had gotten out of the bath, and had started to put on my dress and heels

After I am done dressing I go to makeup. Tonight I go for a smokey eye and a nude lip. I then put on my mask. My dress was a skin tight black dress that went to the nene, and then had a opening in the front and tooling in the back. I had on silver heels. The mask was balk with silver designs on it.

As we arrive at the masquerade ball, my brothers started to have a talk about not failing to kill Katherine. I quickly escape it and grab a drink. As I walk I see Katherine and a witch. I wonder what tricks she has up her sleeve. I quickly hide my self in the crowd so she doesn't see me. I want my presents to be surprised. I see Bonnie talking to Jeremy, Elena's little brother. I go over to her still on the look out for Katherine so she doesn't see me but win I was about to get to her I felt a hand on my arm and see Elena. "What are you doing here Elena, I thought you were going to stay home tonight with Ric and Jenna." "Was but I had to see what was happening to night." "You need to..." My sentence was cut off by me and Elena screaming out of pain. She had blood all over her but so did I. We weren't healing. We felt the pain again and again. It just wouldn't stop. With all the pain my vision begin to blur and I couldn't see. Then everything went black.