"Who Are You"

"Klaus' pov"

As I walked to the sacrificing spot, I could here the werewolf grunting in pain and Elena trying to convince my Wich to serve nature and help her. As I got closer I could here Greta defending me. "It's good to know I still have a dance partner." I said. "Hello my lovelys are we ready to begin." Then I heard a twig snap.

"Liliana's pov"

*Deep breath* I as I opened my eyes I saw the night sky. It was so beautiful. As my vision and senses started to return I could here voices and smell smoke. I could also here, what sounded to be painful grunting. As I stated to stand up and my senses fully recovered I heard the voice of Elena. I so confused as to why Elena was in the forest at night. But I was also confused as to why I was in the forest as well. I mean the last thing I remember was talking to, Eester I think, waving her hands around and then darkness.

I had to figure out what was going on. I started to walk closer to the voices and smoke, which also still confused me. As I got closer I could also start to here a voice that I didn't recognize. It was definitely a woman. She sounded Africa American, you never know. "Greta witches are supposed to serve nature not destroy it." I heard Elena say. Then she started to defend her reasoning and someone else's. Then it hit me. The ritual was supposed to start on a full moon. I looked at the sky and realized that it was a full moon. I was just about to intervene but then I heard a voice that made me stop dead in my tracks. "It's good to know that I have a dance partner." His voice. KLAUS! "Hello my lovelys are we ready." Then as I finally snapped out my daze and moved my foot to start walking again but I wasn't looking and the next thing I heard was a "SNAP." That was not good.

"Klaus' pov"

SNAP. As soon as that happens I rushed to the area where it came from. That's when I saw her. The girl that fainted at the grill. She was awake. I looked her in the eye as she started to back away from me. As I looked I saw fear. I knew that was usually the reaction that came from people when they saw me but when it came from her, it felt as though I was being stabbed in the heart a 100 times over. Never in my whole life of being a vampire had I ever felt this way. Not even from my family. Who was this girl and why was she making me fill this way. Just as she was about to make a run for it, I snapped her neck. I could not let her leave without me finding out every little detail about her. No in tell I do there is know letting her out of my site. So with that I picked her up and started to go back to the ritual spot.

As I walked out of the forest and into the clearing i heard Elena yell "what did you do to her." I was confused, in tell I remembered that I had the girl in my arms.

Cliff Hanger. Sorry.