Man From My Dream?

Lilliana's pov

As I sit there taking everything in, Damon walks into the living room. I quickly started to get up form my place on the couch. "Lily? Your awake." He said as he rushed over to me and hugged me tight. "Ya, Stefan told me what happened wall I was asleep." I said wall I snuggled in to him. "I am so glad you are awake. We thought you'd never wake up for a second there." "Well I am and I am mad at both of you." They looked at me confused. "You two are complete idiots! You are risking your life's to save the doppelganger's life. This is just a repeat of 1864 and don't try to deny it!" I said. "But lily." "Don't Lily me. I am tired of the excuses Damon. At least Stefan isn't denying it. He knows I am right. Do you?" I asked.

"Look, I know it seems like I like Elena but I don't. She is worse then Katherine. I love you both, but get your priorities straight. Now. I am going to the grill to think and I want to be alone." I ranted. I went up stairs and put on some jean shorts, a tank top, and a flannel over. Then to top it all off I put on some gold gladiator sandals.

As I walked in to the grill I saw Caroline. I made my way over to her. "Caroline. Hey can I ask you something." "Liliana your awake!" She said surprised. "Ya." I said remembering. "Well I am so glad. What is your question." She said. "Well before I went into that coma thing, I had these weird dreams or visions, and I don't know what they mean I was going to ask Bonnie but... well you know." "Ya.Well what were they about?" "Well I was in the Viking era, I think and every time I have it, I wake up in the woods." "Are you your self in theses or are you some one else?"She asked. "I think I'm me? The last one I had, I interacted with people." "Well it doesn't sound like any thing I've heard of? Sorry but I can look in one of Bonnie's spell books." She said. "Well thanks for listening." I said as I began to walk away.

I went and sat at the bar. "Can I get you anything." A new bar tender asked. Thank God Matt isn't here. I did not want to explain how I was awake, again. "A bourbon, please." "Coming right up." He said as he got my drink. As he passed it to me I felt a percents beside me. As I took a sip of my drink I heard a thick British accent. "Get me what she's having." The male said. I looked over at him to see what he's playing at. As I turned I saw the man for my vision's. How did I dream of a man I never met? I mean I would of remembered if I had seen this hot man before, outside of my visions. Then I realized that I had been staring and quickly looked away before he saw me. He was definitely a vampire. He must be really old, like over 1,000 years old. Because I'm pretty sure that it was the Viking ear.
I quickly drained my drink and was about to leave, but a hand grabbed on to mine. I looked and saw his hand on mine and looked in to his eyes. As we starred into each other's eyes I saw his change from normal to shocked, and right as that happened a spark went through me. My head started to hurt and my vision blurred. I began to get light headed. My body swayed and my nees started to buckle. Before I could fall the stranger rushed at me, at inhuman speed. He picked me up bridal stile, then everything went black again. Really!