Esther?

"Liliana's pov"

I feel something soft under me. I think it's a bed? I feel light headed. My mind is spinning and my senses are all out of whack. I think it's because of the amazing smell that is floating around the room.

The last thing I remember is seeing the man at the grill running at me.
My eyes feel like bricks. I finally get them open and see a unfamiliar room. I can hear movement out in the next room. Then I hear footsteps coming this way. I quickly closed my eyes and slow my breathing so it looked like I was asleep. Just as my breathing slowed, the door opened. When the footsteps got closer, the smell that was messing with my senses got stronger. Suddenly there was a hand on my cheek. "What is it about you that makes me still care." A beautiful British accent said, as I leaned into the Person's hand.

For some reason the voice sounded familiar. Just as I thought that, a bright light came into my vision surrounding it. As it started to fade I opened my eyes only to come face to face with a tree. As I looked around all  i could see was trees, then a voice came from my right. There, standing in a clearing was a woman. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. She had a soft smile but her eyes held a different story. They held anger, love, sadness, and above all lonelyness. She looked wise. You wouldn't think that someone could have all of these emotions show in just there appearance, but she did.

"Klaus' pov"

It was day of the ritual. I had everything in place, the werewolf and the vampire. I even had backups just incase one of Elena's loved ones interrupts. I had been waiting for Katrina to return with Elena's aunt so I could turn her when I suddenly felt a need to go to the room where the girl that fainted at the grill, was. I had gone in there every day to check on her. I had been doing everything I could think of doing to try and wake her, but know matter how hard I tried to she would not wake.

As I walked into the room I saw that she was still unconscious. I walked up to her and caressed her cheek. "What is it about you that makes me still care." I said. I wish I could answer that question myself, but I can't. There was something about her that made me want to protect and be there for her. I just can't figure out what.

I left the room and started to prepare for tonight when I heard someone. It was Damon. I knew that he had saved the vampire and werewolf. He came to me and asked to be switched for Elanas aunt. I knew one of them would it was just hard to decide which one. After I showed him that I had a back up werewolf, I snapped his neck. Something caught my eye on his arm and I realized that he was bitten. I knew that Katrina would fill him in when he woke up, so I went and got the girl that was still unconscious so that I could keep a eye on her.

She looked like she was having a nightmare because of her facial expression. I rubbed her arm while I carried her. It seemed to work in tell I put her down on the ground. I combed my fingers through her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear to try and make the nightmare leave her dreams. I remembered when I did this for Rebecca when she had nightmares. I had know idea why I was doing this but it seemed to work because she calmed down. I was about to leave when I heard her whisper my name. I was so confused on how she new my name. I had never met her. I thought maybe she had heard someone say my name when we were in the apartment. I looked at her one more time before putting my jacket over her and making my way to the ritual site. I would do more research about this after I break this curse.

"Liliana's pov"

I was looking at the person in front of me. She looked familiar, although I didn't think I had ever seen her before. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Esther." She said Esther, that name sounds so familiar, but from where? "Where are we?" I asked. "We are in your mind." "My mind?" I questioned. "Yes, your mind and before you ask, yes it is possible." She said. "Why are we here?" "Well I wanted to talk to you and this the only way I could do it." "What do you want to talk about?" I asked still unsure of what was happening. "About my son." She started. "Who is your son and why would you want to talk about him with me. I probably don't even know how he is." I said still really confused. " Ow you know him, almost better then your self. As to why I want to talk about him to you is because you can save him." She said. "I don't even know how you're talking about." I said. "His name is Nicklaus or Klaus as he calls himself and he is your mate." "Klaus is my what!" I said with shock.

"Your mate. That means he is your perfect mach. He is the moon to your sky and you are the sun to his." She said. "I don't even know him personally. I have only heard stories about him. Why me?" I asked. "It was written in the stars long before you were both born. You two are meant to be and so you shall. You will save him from the darkness that tints his mind. He will protect you and keep you from danger. You will balance each other out. You are the only one that can save him from himself. That is all I can say for now, I must return you back to yourself now." She said and before I could say anything more everything went black. I am getting really sick of this.

* sorry for not updating for a while. In all honesty I forgot I was writing this book, but I'm back now and I will try to update more often.*