Niklaus Mikaelson?

Klaus' pov

As I walked into the grill I saw a head of blonde hair. She was talking to Caroline. I had never seen her before, but she seemed familiar. So I quickly listened in on her conversation. "Ya well what are they about?" Caroline said. " "Well I was in the Viking era, I think and every time I have it, I wake up in the woods." "Are you your self in theses or are you some one else?"She asked. "I think I'm me? The last one I had, I interacted with people." "Well it doesn't sound like any thing I've heard of? Sorry but I can look in one of Bonnie's spell books." She said. "Well thanks for listening." Then the blonde girl want to the bar. I took the opportunity to get to know who she is. I want over to the bar and sat beside her. "Get me what she's having." I said.

After a while I saw her drown her drink and get up to leave, but I grabbed her hand before she could. As she turns around I saw my life flash before my eyes. I got a bunch of memories, of her and me. Hugging and laughing. Just holding each other. As I come out of the memories I see her eyes flashing open and closed. Then I see her lags buckle and her figer go weak. I acked fast and pick her up in my arms.

I quickly brought her to alaric's apartment. As I rush through the door I heard Maddox say something to Katarina, but I didn't pay any attention to them. All I could think about was the girl in my arms. I walked into the bedroom and quickly layd her on the bed. I got a blanket and layd it on her. I sat beside her and moved a strand of her hair out of her face. As my hand started to leave her face, her hand grabbed my wrist. As soon as she did that I was sucked into a memory again.

"Memory."

I first see her on the ground. Then I heard screams, they were coming from her. I then saw blood dripping from the bottom of her dress. After I look a little closer I see her rounded belly. I realized that she was pregnant and I knew that wasn't good. I quickly move to her and lifted her in to my arms. I see a bed, I quickly set her down. As I do so she groaned in pain. "Nik, I'm losing the baby." I look at her. How does she know my name. But then I realized what she was wearing. It looked like something Rebecka would wear, when she was still human. Then I realized what I was wearing. It was something that I wore when I was human. "Nik, you have to go get Esther. Please!" She yeled in pain. When she said that I knew where I was. But before I could react white light consumed me.

"End of memory."

When I opened my eyes I saw that the same girl was still passed out. But this time her hand was clutching mine for dear life. She looked in pain. Just as I was about to wake her, she screamed. After that her body became still. I quickly checked to see that she wasn't dead. To my prevail she was just unconscious. After that I left the room, I went to go tell Katarina of my plan for Elena's aunt.