This Again?

This her outfit 🔝

Lilliana's pov

I woke up in the woods again. The only difference is that I woke up on the Mustang I was on last time I was here. As I sat up I heard voices. Suddenly there was three people, or should I say werewolves surrounding me. I looked at them and they smirked at me. One with long ravine black hair stepped forward. "What are you and what are you doing here?" He asked. "I don't want any trouble, I'm just passing through." "Really, well then you won't mind telling us what you are." Another one said. He had brown hair that was really short. I thought for a moment. What if vampires aren't around yet. I could mess with something and I could ruin the future. "I am a witch or can you not tell." I say with 'a know it all' look. "Watch it. Your in are territory not your's." "Jason shut it. If she is what she says she is she can curse us." The other one with blonde hair said. "I see your the smart one." I said. "What are you doing here." The man with black hair, he said again. "I told you just passing through." I then heard voices say find Iyena the witch. "Is that it?" The one with blonde hair said. "There is one more thing that I need help with." "And that is?" "I need to find a woman named Iyena, do you know were she is?" "Yes she lives in the last hut on the left." Jason said. "Thank you for your help." I said kindly. "You are welcome, just don't cause anyone trouble and we won't have a problem with any of us." The one with black hair said. "You got...." I didn't get to finish my sentence, because I started to have black dots appear in my vision.

Back to reality

My eyes shot open. I gasped. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. I see that my clothes that I'm  wearing a soaked with swet. I looked around and saw my phone on my bedside table. I quickly grabbed it a looked at the time. It was 4 pm. I put it down and go change my clothes. I changed into some pj shorts and a baggy crop top that said home on it. After that I want down stairs and I see that know one is home. So I go and get a blood bag. Then I go and get my phone and call Stefan, but he didn't answer. So I called Damon, but he didn't answer either. So I call Elena. After three rings I heard a answer. "Lily?" "Ya, mind telling me what is going on?" I say confused. "Lily, oh thank God your awake." "What do you me thank God I'm awake?" "I mean you have been asleep for two months, you missed a lot." "TWO MONTHS! I have been asleep for two months. How?" "Look I will tell you everything later, ok. Right now just stay home and rest I will be there sone." She said. Then she hung up before I could say anything else. Two months! What did I miss?

Later

I heard people coming and I quickly got a steak that we kept on the bookshelf.  I held it and waited. When they came in to the living room I saw a face I hadn't seen in two months. "Stefan!" "Lily?" I dropped the steak and ran in to his open arms. "Lily, your awake. I thought you were never going to wake up for a second there." He said as he cried in my hair. "Can't get rid of me that easily, brother. Where is Damon?" I asked as we pulled apart. "I don't know, but he will be back. You missed a lot Lily." "So I have been told." He looked at me confused. "Elena."

He then started to explain what I missed. It was a lot. First, there was Rose and she told them about Klaus. When I heard that name a shiver went down my back. I don't know why but it did. Then she had a friend and he was killed by Elijah who is a original and he can't die. The friend new about Klaus. And he is doing some sacrifice thing. They dragged Elijah two times. Katherine got out of the tomb and got captured by Klaus. Klaus is in alaric's body. And finally Elena undaggered Elijah today.
Now Bonnie is trying to find a way to kill Klaus. Well that is just great.