10

"come in" yoongi said as he opened the door for hoseok. hoseok smiled at him, thanking him and walking into the living room.
"wow your house is cozy" he looked around the room, there was still a large smile on his face.
"it's nothing special i guess.." yoongi scratched his neck, he avoided to make eye contact.

"do you need anything?" he asked from the kitchen.
"just some water please." hoseok spoke, still a stunned tone in his voice.
yoongi smiled to himself. it was the first smile in a while, he just couldn't keep it to himself. he walked into the living room with two cups of water in his hands.

"why are you smiling?" hoseok wondered and his smile grew wider.
"i'm just happy i found someone to talk to. you know, i was all alone till you texted me." yoongi watched hoseok as he drank something, he didn't know he was staring.
"take a picture, it will last longer."
typical yoongi, he didn't get the sarcasm and took out his phone to take a picture of the beautiful sight.

" typical yoongi, he didn't get the sarcasm and took out his phone to take a picture of the beautiful sight

(just imagine it's a cup of water and they're in yoongis living room hahah )

"i was joking" hoseok started laughing and yoongis face suddenly felt super hot; he was blushing.
"i-im sorry i just u-uhm.." yoongi got interrupted by hoseok.
"it's okay, you're cute when you're blushing." yoongi blushed even more, if that was possible.

after a while of comfortable silence yoongi suddenly spoke up;
"oh, i forgot why you're here. would you like me to start?"
hoseok nodded his head, trying to keep his excitement down because he didn't know what expected him, tho he was so happy yoongi finally opened up to him.

"okay, so....

*flashback*

"mum?" yoongi screamed as she fell on the floor. he ran over to her, she was laying on the kitchen floor with blood surrounding her.
"m-mum no j-just keep your e-eyes open, everything's g-going t-to be o-okay." he sobbed. she laid her hand on his cheek, whispering calming words to him. yoongi cried, he was frozen. he couldn't do anything, they didn't own a phone to this time, they didn't have enough money for one. he couldn't call the ambulance or the police.
"listen to me.." his mum said, slightly shaking. "you have t-to get out of h-here, go. run a-away, he's still here. run, suga."
with that, her hand fell off his cheek and he sniffled loudly, before standing up to do as she told; run away.
when he reached the front door, he pulled it open and ran away, as far as he could. he didn't know where to go, he was only eleven years old. he ran and ran and suddenly, everything went black.

*flashback end*

...my dad found me, he was the one w-who stabbed my mum. she died because of him. i was forced to live with my dad for 7 years, then i finally turned 18. the police thought it was a murderer who was running around the town at this time. my dad used to beat me up, it was nothing serious tho. i sometimes had a black eye or stuff but most of the time it didn't hurt. i'm suffering from depression and anxiety since then, i'm taking pills, they're helping a little. yesterday, at the coffee shop, they're was this woman who looked like my mum. i just couldn't hold it anymore, i-i had to get out of there."

hoseok had tears in his eyes, it was hard to fight them back but he wanted to be strong for yoongi. he pulled yoongi into a tight hug, yoongi already cried, he broke down in the middle of his story.

all you could hear was yoongi softly sobbing, hoseoks calming words and the clock ticking from the bedroom.
"yoongi, i will always be here for you okay? you're my friend now, i would like to be more than that but we're going to take things slow okay?"
hoseok could feel yoongi nodding against his chest.

"hobi? could you stay the night?"

-3:45pm