19

"...and send" yoongi mumbled to himself. he stood in front of his full-body mirror in his bedroom, looking proud at the pictures he just took of himself. he wore black panties, he always liked crossdressing.

hoseoks pov

"..fuck" i whispered under my breath. i stood up from where i was sitting and ran directly into the bathroom.

hhobiangel
are you f serious rn

hhobiangel
min yoongi!

myoongs
hm? oh yeah... can you come
home earlier today?

hhobiangel
omw

authors pov

hoseok went to his car, driving to yoongis house. he opened the bedroom door, yoongi was sitting on the bed, only closed in his black panties. hoseok felt his dick harden at the sight.

"i've been waiting for so long, hobi!" yoongi whined while looking hungrily at hoseok.

"fuck, baby" hoseok went over to yoongi and pinned him down on the bed. he climbed on top of him and started kissing his neck. he kissed along yoongis neck, to his collarbones, to his nipple. he circled his left nipple with his tongue, earning a gasp from yoongi.

hoseok went on further and further until he reached yoongis crotch. he looked up at him "you sure you want this?"
yoongi nodded without hesitation.

hoseok slipped his hand inside yoongis panties and started to pump his half hard dick. yoongi moaned a little, putting a hand on his mouth. hoseok took the hand away with ease. "i want to hear you, baby boy."

hoseok licked the tip of yoongis dick, taking him in whole. yoongi put his hand in hoseoks hair, moaning loudly. hoseok started to bob his head up and down. he looked up at yoongi, only to find him with his head thrown back and his mouth wide open.

"h-hoseok im gonna-" hoseok let go with a 'pop' sound. yoongi looked confused at him. "why would you stop?" he asked while pouting. "i wanna come with you" hoseok whispered while taking yoongis panties off completely and taking his own clothes off too.

"i guess you're new at this?" hoseok smiled at his baby. yoongi blushed and shyly nodded. "it's okay, cutie. i'll be gentle." hoseok reached for his jeans and into the back pocket of it. he pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube.

yoongi stared up at him with big, scared eyes. he wanted this, of course, but he was scared. he watched as hoseok spread his legs apart to get a better access.

hoseok pured some of the lube on his fingers and on yoongis exposed, pink hole. he rubbed it in and looked at yoongi for one last time. yoongi just nodded, hoseok inserted a finger inside him.

"how does it feel baby?"

"i-it feels weird..." yoongi moved a little to get comfortable and let out a small gasp.

hoseok put another finger into him, followed by the third. when he thought yoongi was stretched enough, he pulled them out, earning a small whine from yoongi.

hoseok asked one last time "you sure you're okay with this?"

"yes hoseok, i want this, i want you. now" yoongi almost sounded annoyed, he was just really horny and wanted hoseoks dick inside him.

hoseok smiled to himself, sliding the condom on his dick. he positioned himself in front of yoongis entrance and slowly pushed in. yoongi fisted the bedsheets, moaning and whining loudly. hoseok grunted and gasped.

after a while, hoseok started moving in an inhumanly pace. the bedroom was filled with yoongis highpitched moans and hoseoks grunts, skin slapping against each other.

"ahhh h-hoseok.. feels so good" yoongi moaned into hoseoks ear.

hoseok started kissing yoongis neck, whispering "i'm near, baby"

"m-me too"

they both came, hoseok filled the condom and yoongi between their stomachs. hoseok pulled out, falling breathlessly next to yoongi. he pulled him on his chest, smiling brightly.

"this was amazing" yoongi breathed out.
"it really was..." hoseok agreed.

GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST SMUT IM SO SORRY AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA