20

yoongi woke up, still lying on hoseoks chest. a smile grew on his face as he turned to look at his lover. he stared at those lips, those beautiful, sinful lips. then his eyes traveled to his perfect shaped cheekbones, they were a little high, but they were perfect in his eyes. he didn't notice that hoseok opened his eyes until he heard a small laugh.

"what?" yoongi asked a little confused. "you are staring" hoseok answered amused. yoongi blushed while turning away and standing up. "since when are you a morning person?" "since now" yoongi muttered and went into the bathroom. 'i'll just make him some breakfast i guess..' hoseok thought and stood up and went into the kitchen.

-10 mins later-

"shit!" yoongi screamed from the bathroom. hoseok was making breakfast and silently laughing to himself. "did i fuck you that good last night?" he yelled. yoongi came limping into the kitchen while muttering a small 'fuck you'. hoseok shook his head with a smile on his face. "well, come here, the food is ready." yoongi walked over to the table and sat down, studying hoseok as he poured some food on his plate. "i love you" he suddenly said. hoseok looked at him, smiling and giving him a kiss on his head. "i love you too, baby".

from then on, hoseok promised to never leave yoongi. he loved his small precious lil meow meow way too much, he could eat him alive.... ( ;) )

yoongi was happy, he found a job at the nearby bakery, he even was allowed to take holly with him. the couple bought their own apartment, they made new friends and even decided to get a new dog, so holly had someone to play with....

they lived a happy, long life with a lot of fun and sex.

lol i hope you enjoyed this story, sorry this short update took me so long :) xx