18

hoseoks pov

walking down the crowded street, hand in hand with my boyfriend. from time to time i stole glances at him, he looked so cute with his blonde newly dyed hair. we went out to get some food, it's our 4 months anniversary. i remember my confession like it happened just yesterday....

*flashback*

"...will you be my boyfriend?"

yoongi looked at me with a big smile on his face, nodding like crazy.

smiling back at him, i pulled him close for yet another kiss.

*flashback ends*

"hobi, i really want a dog" yoongi looked at me with big, pleading eyes.

"i don't really know if that's a good ide-"

"please hobi! i want some company when you're at work" he pouted while squeezing my hand a bit.

"...fine" i answered after some thinking.

"yey! thank you hobi, i love youuu!" yoongi anwered excitingly and hugging me like crazy.

"anything for you, dear"

authors pov

"this is your new home, holly!" yoongi said as he opened the apartment door and let the small puppy stumble into its new home.

"he's really cute, i still don't get why you had to name him holly. he's a bo-"

"i know he's a boy, still, the name suits him!" the slightly smaller male answered while looking at the pup.

"...of course it does."

"you like your name, right holly?

"..."

"yeah i know you're a boy but it can be a boy name too!"

"..."

"are you hungry?"

"..."

"thought so." the blonde male got up from
his bed and went into the kitchen. hoseok was at work, so he was alone with his puppy.

yoongi took out the dog food and put it into the bowl on the ground. holly happily came out of the bedroom too at the sound of his food.

yoongi sighed. 'i hope hobi is coming home earlier today...'

suddenly he had an idea. he wanted hobi home, like now. and he knew exactly what he had to do...

a/n: shitty smut ahead ;)