16

'he hasn't texted me yet..' hoseok thought as he entered his car after his shift. he just decided to drive to his house and look after yoongi.

he rang the doorbell as he stood on yoongis front porch. after a few moments he heard light footsteps coming his way. he heard yoongi fiddle with the lock of the door.

big, red and puffy eyes were looking up at him. hoseok didn't even have to think twice as he pulled the smaller into his arms. he felt him relax instantly and hug back.

"i thought i did something..." he whispered into the taller's chest. hoseok pulled away and looked at yoongi. "why?" "because you left me" hoseok was silent for a moment, then he began to laugh. "oh hyung, you have to look at your phone for once!" yoongi felt dumbfounded, he blushed a deep shade of red.

as they were inside his house, yoongi decided to speak up. "i feel so stupid now... i cried the whole time because i thought i've hurt you or something..." hoseok looked at him with a pitiful look on his face. "i'm sorry, i should've written a note or something..." "no, don't be sorry it was my own fault this time" yoongi smiled at hoseok.

"okay, so you're here now...

can we cuddle?"

there they were. lying on the floor with pillows and blankets surrounding them. "i feel like a little kid again.." hoseok spoke up. "me and my sister used to do the same all the time... our mum always screamed at us because we made such a mess. it was fun tho." hoseok smiled at the memory. he really missed his sister.

yoongi listened carefully. "sometimes i want to go back. like back home, to my mum, my grandma and my sister. but, it would be different now." a tear rolled down hoseoks face. yoongi noticed and took his thumb to wipe it away.

"sometimes we have to hold onto the memories we have left. i have to look at my future. i have to concentrate on my work. now that i have you... i don't feel so alone anymore." hoseok turned his head to look at yoongi. his eyes were sparkling with tears.

hoseok had too much to say.

yoongi was ready to listen to his story.

hoseok smiled...

...and kissed yoongi.