13

-ding dong- (a/n: JUNGKOOK )

yoongi immediately opened the door. he was greeted by a wide smiling hoseok in a black suit. hoseok eyed yoongi up and down, he surely checked him out.
"take a picture it will last longer." yoongi chuckled.
"hey, i came up with this!" (a/n: chapter 11)
"it doesn't matter, let's go." yoongi smiled and linked his arm with hoseoks and they walked to his car.

at the restaurant a waiter brought them to their table. they ordered their food and ate in comfortable silence. from time to time hoseok would steal glances at yoongi, who would blush after noticing. they looked like a cute couple, even the waiter thought they were one.

"hey hobi, thank you for this beautiful evening, i really enjoyed it." yoongi said as they walked out of the restaurant.
"i hope we can do that again." hoseok smiled at yoongi, which yoongi returned.

they got into the car and drove to yoongis apartment. yoongi opened the car door and got out, hoseok did the same.
"you're staying over again?" yoongis eyes grew wide and a smile formed on his lips.
he looked absolutely cute to hoseok.
"yeah, i like sleeping with you, not in the sexual way i mean it's nothing i experienced with you." after that sentence hoseok winked at yoongi, causing him so blush again.
"not yet..." yoongi mumbled under his breathe.
"what?" "uh nothing let's just go inside." a nervous laughter followed and this time, yoongi wasn't the only one blushing.